Revamped cuffing + transport system

I think we should have this update since the current detainment/cuffing system is :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: and it is glitchy as can be seen here (skill issue cos I did not see the GUI of course but the person who remained cuffed would need to rejoin anyways).

These glitches are far and few in between (first time it has happened to me where the glitched person didn’t appear in my cuffs). Still happens a lot cause of ping problems. Moreover we can use this update that just got added instead of doc just doing nothing all day.

Cuffing System

• Remove cuffs tool and change it to “some sort of proximity prompts” → More fluid, angle your camera at a specific person and the prompt appears.
  • Prompts to appear should be “Search, Cuff” [Maybe cite and remove citation board]
  • After cuffing → change cuff prompt to uncuff, add 1 more prompt “Grab”
  • Make the cuffing officer and the suspect god-mode.
  • After “grabbing”, change it to “ungrab” prompt.

Transport System

• Processing stations at all law enforcement stations → FSP, SCSO, FBI, PDP, RPD, APD, DOC and FNG.
  • Once reaching a vehicle, “Put in vehicle” prompt appears.
  • Once put into a car, “remove from vehicle” prompt and “cite” prompt appears.
  • Once in vehicle, LEO transports to DOC/processing station.
  • Reach processing station and UI appears and select charges like V3 and write LOVID + time, gets TP to jail.

Mitigation

• Implement checking for withdrawal of certain tools - firearms to prevent godmode shooting. → Taser keep on whitelist incase suspect runs - if tase shooter = FRP and ban.

Citation System

• Same as V3, once clicked on prompt UI pops up and select offenses and LOVID + amount.
1 Like

No - too time consuming to replace something which already works fine

2 Likes