Restraining Orders?

I’ve been in the Law Enforcement field in Firestone for a while, and I’ve encountered several cases where there have been individuals asking if restraining orders, or some type of legal restraint against another has been created. In those scenarios, I had said no, but I have seen these persons repetitively being bothered by the same individual.

I believe that if the DOJ were to allow citizens to submit restraining orders upon other individuals, this could allow persons to be protected under those circumstances, and it would give citizens more of a say. It would also allow more of a realistic area with the Law Enforcement Officers. Law Enforcement Agencies around the country deal with restraining orders a lot, and this could bring another idea into place.

I just wanted to throw this out there, see what other people thought about it, if they agreed to it or whatever the case may be. (This is my first topic so apologies if I mess something up with a tag or something.)

2 Likes

I’m gonna pass on that

1 Like

I could see this not really working. No way to really… “manage” that.

3 Likes

I don’t know how anyone didn’t think of this before.

1 Like

So first off, the DOJ wouldn’t handle restraining orders, the Courts would. Two, how do you plan to measure restraining orders? Studs? Street lengths? Do you think a LEO is gonna measure out something like this everytime someone calls about a RO violation? Thirdly, it doesn’t really work here. By the time LEOs get to you the person will have already killed you or left. Plus, it’s not like anyone will care anyway. The Courts will never be implementing or enforcing a policy like this.

4 Likes

Also may I add, with the crazy shit in V2 we’re going to have restratining orders for like half of the group. I concur fully with @DannyboyJurist On this one.

3 Likes

Also, this idea kinda violates BOR.II and BOR.I. Furthermore, I have no doubt people will just use restraining orders to screw people over intentionally, which is also unconstitutional in the sense that it’s cruel and unusual and generally unjust. So this idea is moronic, unenforceable, and unconstitutional.

1 Like

I would like to have a Restraining order on everyone on Firestone Except for thoes that talk in the General Chat on the Firestone Discord, about 2050 games away should be good.

2 Likes

I request a restraining order on @xKoytoPenguin for smelling like fish :nauseated_face: at least 500 fish away from me

1 Like

Restraining orders would be great!

Support

1 Like

Keep on topic please…

1 Like

I don’t think we have the time for this. No thanks.

1 Like

@TitanNation Sorry I’ll close my legs for now on.

1 Like

@DannyboyJurist tbh it would make scense either SCSO and/or DOC has a probation division to enforce restraining orders

1 Like

Is that really what we’re gonna waste our time on? And regardless the moronic and unconstitutional points still stay.

Also;

1 Like

Thats cause they don’t know how to get their heads out of their asses. Like no joke. They don’t have permission to classify stuff yet they do.

1 Like

No one has time for this. Ppl are breaking the law and killing each other and now LEOs have to enforce restraining orders? Heck nah

1 Like

How does that have anything to do with this topic sir?

1 Like

I agree with this, and when I was the Chief Justice, I wanted this pushed through in the Constitution.

1 Like
1 Like