Rest Area / Welcome Center

Serves no purpose but a cool little attraction place & RP really.

Used on the side of Interstates, mainly the state lines near Truck Weigh Stations, and maintained by DOT, Rest Areas serves as both a Welcome Center, Travel Info, and a designated area for drivers mainly truck drivers who needs rest or go to the bathroom, for family’s is just a welcome center to stretch, walk pets, have a meal break, go to restrooms, travel Info, and all the stuff they don’t want to see in a Truck Stop/Fast Food place.

Edit: ok so what can be a great purpose for this? Literally anything the best I can come up with our for people needing to go AFK but don’t want to be on side of highways, Troopers to hang out or rp

10 Likes

kinda cool and will support the trucking business im startin

6 Likes

this is the most retarded thing i have ever seen suggested in the last 5 years of this state existing

6 Likes

its not retarded, its a fun little RP addition to the game.

4 Likes

this is usually for bigger interstates that have hundreds of miles of highway…not very practical for the highway ingame (forgot the name, its been a second), not to mention there isnt a place to really put it

3 Likes

not a bad idea, prob wont be used tho

3 Likes

would be used for my trucker business

4 Likes

dude thats such a good idea, the welcome center could also be spawn for new players to look around

4 Likes

DAM LOL

3 Likes

no point firestone v2 is small

5 Likes

Says the person who lost the election, because of you disrespect no one can see a leader out of you.

3 Likes

you really gotta bring up me losing a election? very childish of you no wonder why people dont like you

4 Likes

3 Likes

This probably won’t be considered for v2 or v3.

In v2, we won’t have trucks.
In v3, we don’t have the space to put it anywhere if we did want it.

4 Likes

Thing is, I don’t know where this would go.

7 Likes

would probably be most appropriate in an area by exit 16 on the north/prominence side

4 Likes