Response to the "Code_Law exposed" post

If you have not seen the recent “expose” post made by one of CanadianLaw’s supporter the claim that the whole reason myself and previously l8vesome ran was to “pack the ballot” not having community’s best interests at heart.

December 29th 2023:
I messaged candidate evildustin667 regarding his campaign. A full transcript of our direct messages can be released if needed. I expressed interest in being the Lieutenant Governor pick as I thought as a former cabinet member I could help out evildustin667’s campaign. This is relevant for the timestamp of events what led up to me deciding to run for governor:

Jan 2nd 2024:

Was the day I had decided to run for governor, I ran for the sake of democracy as no one else at the time submitted their letter of intent and this was ONE WEEK before the due date. Initially I campaigned through direct messages with the title of having a FAIR ELECTION, CanadianLaw called this a joke but me and l8vesome did not back down from CanadianLaw and his supporters attacks from the start of this.

(Idk what date believe it was the same day) Smellyfishy & Baconperson101 after decided to enter the race as a joke or they were for real who knows but at the time I did not consider them as real candidates. So I decided to continue my campaign for one to have a fair election, and to offer choices.

I hope this clears up my intentions of running:
The conversation with scribelz was to talk about why I wasn’t going to debate, I have stated that for medical reasons (anxiety and social problems)

In the conversation I have stated this publicly and privately initially I did not want to run for the TITLE, I wanted to run for the sake of democracy and helping solve current issues and future issues within the state. That the current Governor cannot address in such a short span of time which lately there has been a alot issues (RPD POST, BLEE, SC etc)

In conclusion the post was hearsay, Bgod fabricated a false story to make me as Candidate look bad for this upcoming election:
Canadianlaw did not entertain that conspiracy because the whole claim is nothing new I have stated to him personally and in main comms my true intentions of running as you have read above.
Canadian did however entertain the controversy with other images such as:

I have denouned using crimes for out campaign and I will continue to do so.

1 Like

holy yap

2 Likes

skibidi toilet

2 Likes
1 Like

u did not help yourself posting this lol

3 Likes

super skibidi and ngllllll u kinda exposed urself

1 Like

Its politics lmfao

1 Like

support

1 Like

Well this was an interesting post to read…

1 Like

bro said :speaking_head::speaking_head::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.