Resignation

I am, effective immediately, resigning from my position as Deputy Attorney General from the Department of Justice.

I no longer wish to serve under an incompetent Attoreny General who lacks trust in me, and I am wasting my talents in this department.

I will be looking for other jobs.

Thank you,
JamesDitomosso

1 Like

join DOC

1 Like

Finally notice that?

1 Like

come to DOC or DHS

2 Likes

2 seconds later Impeachment of Attorney General Brotix_RBLX

The sad thing is, the Governor and some of the candidates think he is good.

He is not.

I legit got kicked from DOJ for standing with James.

He is truly incompetent.

@Bjohn323 why not just remove his ass already?

1 Like

man they got ur replacement up really fast :thinking:

1 Like

:wave:

1 Like

the man himself is replying

2 Likes

Brotix_RBLX is typing…

2 Likes

The fact is, multiple people from the community wanted you gone.

If you really believe that a successful department needed one person to keep it running—you’re sadly mistaken. It’s a team effort.

So far, you have two suspensions under your name while others have none. Oh, but I’m the incompetent one? If you can’t take the pressure of a position think about it when you are put on overload.

(on mobile)

1 Like

Kinda hypocritical cause I remember when I was chief prosecutor that you’re word was final, and was mainly led by you.

And For James, I’d rather have James as attorney general then your ass.

1 Like

Go off somewhere.

1 Like

Does the truth hurt?

1 Like

Ironic.

You claim that this requires a team effort, yet when you hired me, I was the one who built the staff of the department. I did shit while you did absolutely nothing. I instructed everyone to hire for their departments, and they did.

The first suspension, which @Buford1842 can attest to, was a joke turned the wrong way by your ignorant ass.
The second suspension was also a joke which could have been easily overturned should I had taken it to court.

You don’t understand how many people have came to me asking for me to talk to bjohn because of decisions you make.

You have no right to say you did shit to this department, when I did basically everything and you did nothing but smiled to the cameras and waved. What did you do? Make a discord bot for the discord? Fire an employee for speaking their mind, which I wasn’t even consulted about that, nor did I agree with it, but I still stood by you.

You’re a joke. You will go down in Firestone history as the worst Attorney General.

Get off of my forum.

3 Likes

@DannyboyJurist Close this.

1 Like
1 Like