Resignation of Lt. Colonel Mythric

Hello ladies & gentlemen.

I’d firstly like to apologize. I do not have the energy to type an extremely large letter.

I was brought into this department alongside Colonel Timshep to return stability. I made a promise to the officers of the State Patrol, my fellow command, and the general public - a promise I was not able to keep.

When I was officially promoted to this position, I immediately started working on a large agenda, I was very excited to turn the department around and transform it into something better, to a level that it never experienced before. I tried my best to work as hard as I could. Late February, my mother passed away, the most traumatic experience of my life, I was the one that found her.

2 months later, her mother, my grandmother, followed her. Within the span of two months I have lost the people I held closest to me. I was just getting better, just starting to feel better, after my mother, and our family got given the worst news possible. I am also currently going through a breakup. I’ll admit, I was just getting over depression before my mother passed away, and when both of them passed away; it immediately came back amplified a lot worse.

Due to the aforementioned reasons, I have been inactive in the department. I have been consistently holding a level of inactivity which I would dismiss any other officer for, I cannot be an exception to this rule. I was unable to fulfill the promises I made to you all, and I apologize for that.

I hope you may accept my resignation as an apology for the trouble I have caused. It pains me to type this letter, I retained this position longer than I should have, thinking it would get better and I’d get to work again, but it hasn’t, and it won’t. I’d like to also thank everybody for the support provided to me during these difficult times. I will remain unemployed in Firestone for the foreseeable future and may consider quitting roblox entirely. Life is too short, spend it wisely.

Regards,

Lt. Colonel Mythric

20 Likes

Thanks for all the fun times in DOT, and especially choosing me as the next Associate Secretary & Deputy Secretary. Cannot forget, o7 bro.

1 Like

o7 hero

1 Like

tyfys, 07

1 Like

yikes

1 Like

f to pay respects

1 Like

f (chars)

1 Like

f, respect has been paid

1 Like

Oof o7 tyfys

2 Likes

Damn, that is one series of unfortunate events. If you need anything, just shoot me a DM.
o7 man, good luck in the future.

1 Like

You didn’t like me much but it’s sad to see you go.

o7

1 Like

o7 hero

1 Like

I’m so sorry about what has happened to you. You were such a great leader, role model, and a great person. Thank you for your service bro.

Best wishes in life,
Reguards Major Alaskan_law
Firestone State Patrol

2 Likes

Godspeed, my hero.

1 Like

Holy fuck bro.

o7 hero.

2 Likes

damn, o7

1 Like

We love you Mythric o7o7