Resignation of Elite_Creations from Firestone

Resignation Letter

Hey everyone,

Over the past couple of months, I have slowly been losing interest in Firestone and doing barely anything with it (busy with life and the usual stuff). I don’t really want to talk about what I’ve done for the state; if you know me, you’ve got a sense of my accomplishments. However, I want to leave my two cents on this state for the final time.

Firestone has been with me for the past 5 years, that’s a pretty substantial amount of time. As with all things, the community has experienced change. A lot of OGs repeat this, but truly, it isn’t like how it was before (2018 specifically for me). There’s a lot of issues with this community, albeit no community is perfect, however, I felt it was necessary to remove myself from an environment I was not really liking. It was by no means an easy decision, but I took on the effort to stop pretending I was satisfied with the community.

One of the major reasons why I am leaving is because of time. I have been really busy with life and finding new hobbies and responsibilities to take care of. Firestone does not deserve my time. I wanted to do something other than Firestone (since obviously all my free time was invested in this community), so I went on and found other useful things to do. I say this is because a lot of people here keep investing more and more time into this community and to get nothing but toxicity in return. I realized this a couple of months ago, hence why I have been very quiet and inactive for quite some time. I genuinely found Firestone a waste of my time and wanted to do something better with my life. Spending less of my free time on Firestone and more on my personal goals, hobbies, etc was probably the best decision I ever made. It truly felt really refreshing to be able to do something that I know will help me in the long run, because clearly, Firestone will not. Although I had the intention of resigning earlier (and I regret not doing so), I really enjoyed my time here nonetheless. I hope that you don’t make the same mistakes I did when it came to choosing to stay or leave this community; focus on your school, get a hobby, etc.

The next reason is toxicity. Now, I really didn’t have a lot of toxic encounters (thankfully), and those that were toxic have either left or apologized for their behavior and have been rightfully forgiven. The issue is that I see other people being toxic in the community. I mean seriously, it’s ridiculous how you can do so much work for a community and waste so much of your time to better the community (with little to no gain yourself), and then you mess up once and it’s like you never did anything good for the remainder of your time in this state. Once you mess up, people focus on your bad side no matter if the good outweighed the bad. It really is sad to see how so many people end up spending their time in the state to get treated like that in return. Whoever needs to hear this, hear it from me: it’s a game, quit taking it so seriously. Is it hypocritical? Certainly, however, I have the courage to admit to my shortcomings, unlike others. Despite whatever my actions were, I was always forgiving of the past with time and action. If you’re still sticking around, be careful of what you do and who you trust in this state and in life too.

There are far more negatives than the two I mentioned earlier and they outweigh the positives. I wanted to write more on the issues, but the more I wrote, the more I realized that I’m still wasting my time on this community. I rewrote this like 8 times as I have a hard time organizing my thoughts but hopefully you got a general idea. To those who have been nothing but kind and helpful to others in the community, I really do appreciate it, especially when you’re surrounded by toxicity. Keep it up, because you’re the reason why I kept staying here.

Thank you greatly to those who have consistently supported me. Thank you isn’t enough, but it really does mean a lot. Those that weren’t my biggest fans, if you think I’m leaving this state hating you, rest assured that I am not leaving this state with any grudges. If you still hate me, well, I won’t be back. Apologies for whatever I have done to you that you have to hold a grudge against me.

I do not have any current plans to leave Roblox however will be focused on other goals and hobbies I have on this platform.

To everyone, I truly wish you all the best in life. Take care of yourselves, and may God bless you all. Thank you if you read all the way down here, I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
EC :airplane:

credits to derosing

47 Likes

first!! it was great to have met you in this community and i will always remember all those times, have a good one elite! <3

4 Likes

o7 man. You have left a mark in every position you have held.

3 Likes

o7. Tyfys

3 Likes

o7 mane

3 Likes

o7 elite! amazing working with you and i’ll miss ya

6 Likes

o7 hero

4 Likes

o7 :(((((

4 Likes

o7 elite

4 Likes

o7 elite!

4 Likes

o7 elite

4 Likes

o7 elite!

4 Likes

o7 tyfys

4 Likes

Fuck you elite. Nah jk you made post better o7 buddy thanks for putting up with me in dot and post also thanks for not suspending me in dot for that one citation lmfao

3 Likes

DNC…;;

5 Likes

O7 wish you the best of luck

3 Likes

o7 elite

4 Likes

Adding on I will miss working with you :frowning:

4 Likes

I genuinely appreciate that you went out your way to actually speak your mind. Frankly I support it too. It’s a shame to see you leave but, it’s for the best of you. Cya.

4 Likes

yw for the memorial edit x3

4 Likes