Resignation of District Court Justice Andorks

Hello all,
I am here to tell you why I am retiring, and leave from Roblox completely. Recently, I have taken a leave from Roblox. Ever since this leave, I have realized that there is much more to life than a block game. Within that week, I have learned so much about myself. I encourage you all to take a week off of Roblox. See what you learn about yourself in that time. Thank you for entrusting me within the Courts system. Below is the people I want to thank.

• AmerlcanLaw (Hawk): Thank you for recommending me to become a Court Justice, even if it took 6 months for me to actually be nominated.
  • Nehxtro (Disordio): Thank you for actually nominating me. Words can’t show how much I appreciate this man.
  • MisterGermanAidan: Being a great friend, and helping me through any problems that may arise.
  • thekerbal: My nomination partner, you have helped me so much from my transition to the crappy Rockport Courts to the glorious Firestone Courts.
  • MrShibe: being daddy shibe :heart_eyes:
  • TitanNation: idk dude your cool tho
  • floatmanjason: you seem like your antisocial but you were cool when you actually talked to people
  • Marstar148AltTemp: We graduated POST together admitted some things that people probably shouldn’t know about me
  • CodexJosh: being the dude that kept V2 and life interesting for me
  • xKoytoPenguin: Definitely last and least, the penguin of koyto
1 Like

wow, I don’t even know what Koyto means in my name lmao

:sob:

1 Like

:heart:

you’ve given me so much

LIVE FREEEEEE!

1 Like

thx daddy flash

1 Like

btw i recommend mistergermanaidan to replace me @ovg

2 Likes

I’ll miss you man, you are one of my favorite DCJs.

1 Like

I’ll miss you Andork!!! You will be remembered as a true penguin. :sob:

3 Likes

bye

there goes the only relatable person i have in the judicial system

1 Like

Yup. He was one of Firestone’s finest.

1 Like

I agree, damn good judge.

1 Like

They should put a picture of former Judge Andorks in the Judicial Center.

2 Likes

We got confirmed together, I’ll never forget that day. I’ll miss you, you were an amazing judge, goodbye and good luck to wherever you go next!

1 Like

Ill love showing up to your cases! You were the best damn judge. Carry on your legacy. I love you man.

1 Like

Bye Daddy Love u forever :heart:

1 Like

I AM NOT AMERICANLAW!!!

1 Like

He called you AmericanLaw in the forum, so not really sure about that.

1 Like

thx mr law

1 Like

Thanks man, means a lot

1 Like

Yesssss

1 Like

thx brother