who are you talking to?

2 Likes

Just because someone has made progress doesn’t void them from breaking the law

2 Likes

laws shouldnt apply outside of official firestone games or the discord anyways

2 Likes

Well they do so uh… don’t know what to tell ya bud

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/if-you-impeach-the-governor-youre-retarded-heres-why/6740

the only thread that matters on this topic.
all of pathalope’s responses are golden.

2 Likes

this is a poll

2 Likes

But impeach the only person who won’t make FS collapse vs Breaking a law OUTSIDE of the game, which has ZERO EFFECT in the actual county.

2 Likes

The governor isn’t above the law, and thats the basis of the impeachment.

Yes, I think he is one of the most effective Governors, but I will not stand by a governor that commits several crimes.

kthx,
Representative Ak_lixio

2 Likes

suck my butthole laws dont apply outside firestone games

2 Likes

Yet you call me retarded. Have you ever spent time to read supreme court rulings to make absurd statements like that?

If you want to make a statement on the law, its best you actually know it yourself.

3 Likes

i dont care what the law says ur mom likes women

2 Likes

“Several Crimes”
K lets try 1, and it was in a OUTSIDE TRAINING FACILTIY, that has ZERO EFFECT in the county. It is a ADMINISTRATIVE MATTER. THEY SHOULD JUST BAN HIM. THEY SHOULDN’T HAVE EVEN GAVE BUTSWORTH A GUN IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE.

2 Likes

argue somewhere else please

2 Likes

to 69superman

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter, a supreme court ruling said that laws apply in POST and other official firestone training facilities.

2 Likes

the supreme court smells like cheese they dont matter

2 Likes

There’s no direct evidene of Butsworth actually killing someone himself.

2 Likes

all charges can be acquitted by the senate, though charges 2-4 have irrefutable proof.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: If you impeach the Governor, you’re retarded. Here’s why:

1 Like
1 Like