Remove the post facility in v2

It’s never used and it can be replaced with something that is used more often. Only thing that shouldn’t be removed is the TRN channel. There is a Law Enforcement Facility Hub so it’s just a waste of space. Finally, people can easily go rouge while on the POST team.

11 Likes

support

1 Like

Support tbh, isn’t needed at all, waste of space.

1 Like

I say we tear it down and turn it into a state park

8 Likes

I hosted a CFCT there. It was fun. It was also a great place for LEO’s to train with up to date tools. I personally like it and think it should stay. There are less important and more lagger buildings (the stadium) which should go away first.

2 Likes

supportt

1 Like

remove the paintball arena while youre at it

5 Likes

As your local friendly forum moderator, please remember to like the post instead of commenting support. Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

This could actually b super cool

1 Like

*your

- You’re boss

1 Like

but its redundant when theres a dedicated training game for that exact purpose, no?

edited to include the fact since its under the hub it does have up to date tools as far as im aware

2 Likes

How many in the past 6 months have been hosted there eh?

2 Likes

post facility sucks

2 Likes

I’m just saying that it’s actually a cool place. Remove the legit things that are never used and more harmful like the paintball arena first.

Yes, there is a new training facility but it’s only a matter of time before that goes our of date. The post facility will always be up to date since it’s in game.

2 Likes

I dont think many of you understand how lag works, the post stadium for example is barely ever loaded in with the new streaming enabled option and isnt that big to contribute “lag”

2 Likes

It has scripts and a timer for games. It’s constantly running on the server. The POST place is offloaded with the streaming system.

1 Like

Fed ssid no, not being removed.

2 Likes

Hello, fs dev here

The performance impact from the stadium is 0.1%. It barely takes any power.

3 Likes

Is the POST campus more?

1 Like

tell him that if he’ll remove that or the paintball stadium ill buy the “cheap” 300 robux customization gamepass so i can tint my windows :star_struck:i know how badly he needs the robux for devex to buy the new challenger

1 Like