Relect NCISfan5 to the Redwood City Council (2023-1)

Hi, I’m planning on running for my third term in Redwood to finish and fix some thing I have noticed as Chairman that are in need of fixing.

About Me
I joined Firestone in December 2018, ROBLOX in 2011. I was a member of the Stapleton County Fire Department for about 6 months. After SCFD, I took a break for a couple years to focus on things outside of ROBLOX. Outside of ROBLOX, I am a realistic roleplayer as well as a Python bot coder. Outside of Firestone, I have been in Norfolk as a firefighter as got all the way up to a chief. I was also in TRC back when Fed was running it, I don’t remember my rank, however.

Redwood Council Plan
My plan while being on the Redwood Council is to continue to help get the city prepared for when V3 comes out of beta as well as continue to provide legislation templates as well as guidance for the future council members of this great city, as I have started to do as Chairman. I will also continue to take suggestions from citizens and members of the City of Redwood for new bills/ordinances.

Achievements During My Term

• Passed a charter amendment that expanded the City Attorney’s Office
  • Passed a charter amendment that also expanded the City Clerk’s Office
  • Aided Redwood in becoming the first subordinate to add ordinances to the state’s Criminal Code Board
  • Provided citizens with a location to easily view an up-to-date charter

Thank you for reading and supporting me for my first terms and I hope to have your support for this (hopefully) final term!

4 Likes

big loster who did horrendous things to our city. Major support!

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Governor @Kamraxn supports

2 Likes

@Minecraftcaleb53 supports

2 Likes

ofc i dont support (uno reverse card)

3 Likes

I SUPPORT!!!