Release from the Office of the Governor of the State of Firestone

Release from the Office of the Governor

Good evening, tonight I will be looking back and discussing the highlights of my term so far. I thank you for your continued support. Last weekend, I met with officials from the State of Roswell to discuss a future treaty between the two states. In the meeting we discussed the terms of this treaty, and the future of both of our great states. The meeting went without incident with the help of the Firestone Department of Homeland Security, and their extreme efforts in keeping us safe and ensuring the meeting went without problems. Myself and the Secretary of State have decided that we will hold another meeting to finalize the terms and formally draw up the treaty. I’m excited to see the future between our two states.

On Tuesday, 2/5/2019, at approximately 22:35 Eastern Standard Time, I dismissed now Former Superintendent ArcticRex from his position in the Firestone State Patrol. The decision came following the issues involving the department, and the constant reports I personally received regarding the departments misconduct and “improper leadership”. My conflict with ArcticRex arose when I learned that he decided to wait 4 months after his confirmation to make any real change to fix the issues the Firestone State Patrol was experiencing. He waited until he was under threat of dismissal to work out the issues. Therefor, I decided to relieve him of his duties, and pass them on to someone who I believe can fix the department. After receiving well over 50 resumes, I made my decision on the next Superintendent. Yesterday, Friday, 2/09/2019, I nominated Timshep07 as Superintendent of the Firestone State Patrol. I firmly believe Timshep07 is capable of running the department, and rebuilding it to the former glory it was known for. I’m excited to see the change that Timshep07 has planned for the department.

I conclude my statement with, I strongly encourage everyone, to not be afraid to message or reach out to me. I am here for the people, I represent, the people. If you have an idea, something you think is wrong, suggestions for me as Governor, anything, feel free to reach out with me. I understand I have been a bit reluctant to respond to my messages the past few weeks, but I will be changing that and being more of a community-supported Governor. Feel free to contact me at any time, and thank you for your support.

Signed,

CanineEnforcement
Governor of the State of Firestone

12 Likes

hey finally we got some information, good show canine! This is what I like to see.

3 Likes

I think you’re doing fine.

2 Likes

Thank you Kayne, very cool!

3 Likes

Cool.

2 Likes

goodie

2 Likes

Thank you Canine, very cool!

2 Likes

F I N A L L Y

2 Likes

I am honored to serve under you as Secretary of State! I am looking forward to helping you brinng Firestone to the forefront of foreign diplomacy and relations.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing all the great things for Firestone. We all appreciate it!

2 Likes

I look forward to working with you.

2 Likes

All we gotta do to get you to tell us stuff is get OVG to yell at you for it?

Now that’s epic

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

5 Likes

lol. yes that’s the way to go.

5 Likes

:ok_hand: doing good canine

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh yes

2 Likes

Underrated Governor

good job canine

3 Likes

great work canine

2 Likes

DoS is useless sorry not sorry

2 Likes

I disagree.

2 Likes

@CanineEnforcement
While I agree that Tim could return ANY department to glory,
he shouldn’t be transfered from FNG.

FNG NEEDS Tims amazing leadership. You fix one department by breaking another, and just create yet ANOTHER nomination.

4 Likes