Job Title: Registered Nurse
Division: Stapleton County Medical Center
About Us: The Firestone Department of Health is responsible for the health and wellbeing of all citizens and tourists of Firestone. The Stapleton County Medical Center is responsible for the hospital and clinical care of all Firestone Citizens. Including the emergency department, surgery, and intensive care facilities.
Job Description: Manage patients in the hospital/clinical setting under the direction and supervision of physicians and nurse practitioners.
Departmental Hiring Requirements:
- No felony charges
- No more than two (2) misdemeanor charges
- No more than five (5) traffic infractions
- No charges against another person as defined by chapter 2 of the Firestone - Criminal Code
- Must not hold a Public Safety Blacklist
- Must not be blacklisted from the Firestone Department of Health
- Must have a decent employment record
- Applicants should be willing to learn advanced skills and techniques
- Applicant should hold teamwork skills
- Applicant should have excellent communication skills
- Applicants should be able to problem solve
- Perform patient assessments to locate life threats
- Perform appropriate interventions as required
- Execute physician and nurse practitioner orders
- Work as a part of a medical team
Please note that NO PRIOR TRAINING is required for this job.
FDOH is a secondary department
Applications will close 10/26/23 at 10PM MST
Refer any questions to vigilant12