Regarding Citizenship Test Center

Information Regarding Citizenship Test Center

December 26, 2017

On December 26, 2017 at approximately 17:55 CST, BreadyBot1, the handler for promotions, suddenly shouted fake news on the State of Firestone group. Due to the time it was posted, the situation was immediately mitigated and a new bot began to be formed. A statement released by the original creator of BreadyBot1 can be found below:

Citizens of Firestone:

The server which the FS promotion bot was hosted on was recently attacked. The endpoint and API key were compromised, making it possible for an exploiter to use the server in malicious ways. The only place these keys were stored was in the server storage of the citizenship test game. This means it can only be accessed by a developer, or someone who has the entire place file. Seeing as there are no known leaks of the civ test with the API endpoint in it, we’re puzzled as to how this key got out. I’m sure the people in charge here will conduct a full investigation into the matter.

In the mean time, this means that the citizenship test auto-promotion feature is down. It will be back up soon.

Merry Christmas, Firestone. Stay safe.

• Bready

At approximately 18:05 CST, a new bot began to take control over automated promotions under the alias Firestone_Services. Measures took place in efforts to prevent a similar situation from happening, including, but not limited to, a rare incident of the entire place being released. Additionally, over time, the Citizenship Test will be seeing an overhaul to perform better and be as secure as possible.

TRC isn’t coming back, it’s dead. Sorry!

Thanks,
GetEnveloped

tl;dr bot back up, more secure, trc is bad

5 Likes

I’m sam and I approve this message

5 Likes

I’m the TRC/Rockport killer and I approve this message

5 Likes

I’m a dank SCSO DFC, and I approve this message

3 Likes
2 Likes

OOOF