Reelect XxSoruceLawXx for County Council

Introduction

Greetings, Wonderful Citizens of Firestone, I am XxSoruceLawXx and I’m running for County Council within Stapleton County! So, please be sure to vote for me this election cycle, as I can deliver what I promise to you. I am running for reelection for the Stapleton County Council. Please consider giving me support and a vote if you want activity and an experienced candidate!

About me

I’m XxSoruceLawXx. Currently I’m a business owner and a councilman within the Stapleton County Council in the wonderful State of Firestone. I’m into anything business and politics within this state. I feel like I want to and can achieve a whole lot more within this wonderful state. I want to accomplish big goals and dreams. I want to change this state and contribute something so much more to the community. I already had some major accomplishments throughout my first term.

Accomplishments

• I voted in favor of making it criminal mischief to enter the sewers.
  • I voted in favor to end activity in the County Clerk position within the County Council.
  • I drafted a law supporting our law enforcement by making Battery on a Police Officer a Felony offense in Stapleton County.

Current Experience:

• Business Owner
  • Councilman in Stapleton County Council

Plans
My plan is to make sure every citizen in the county has a voice. I want to hear from you guys. I plan to listen to the people of the community to see what I can do and how I can best help the community during my term. I plan to continue doing this throughout my second term.

I also plan on talking to business owners, and agencies to see how I can better support them, and lay out a clear agenda. I want to pass multiple legislation in favor of our small business owners and our tons of different agencies such as SCSO and SCFD. I also plan to continue doing this throughout my second term.

Conclusion
To conclude my campaign speech, I have experience in government. I gained most of this experience throughout my first term as a Councilman. I am thankful that you gave me this opportunity and I hope it can be done yet again. Vote for me, someone who will bring activity, experienced, and a voice for the people into the Stapleton County Council. I will be the change for Stapleton County that it is looking for. Vote XxSoruceLawXx for County Council!

1 Like

Support form Soiandiis

1 Like

Support from Paint000000000000

1 Like

absolutely hated all and any proposals u made (mostly illegal) but ill support cuz no one else will run

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support from BaconLaw12

1 Like

Support from Amer1canValor

1 Like

Support from ollie317

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support from VG278Q

1 Like

I, Minecraftcaleb52 (I_S1AH), Supports (Caleb53 is not my brother)

1 Like

I, I8vesome, support this WONDERFUL individual for the Stapleton County Council. (l8vesome is my brother)

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support from Clonemp

1 Like

Support from flrolsteins

1 Like

Support from batmuth68
wlwxrionaupport#15

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Election over. Candidate automatically elected.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/county-council-elections-2023-3/26108/14