Redwood Protest (over, SERVERS keep crashing and cops wont leave me alone)

Ima has a protest at 4:00 PM CT time, I Want help pls We will protest about things that need to be added to firestone ASAP and things that we really need but no devs won’t add I mean fudge it I’m no dev but the things we are asking for Isn’t even hard to make I want to protest about the following:

More Activites needs to be added for Citizens (Primary)
DHS bearcat (Second I’d love to see a bearcat omg)
And a IO Agent said fed doesn’t want NG SF And DHS IO having plainclothes anymore which I think is CRAP because I don’t wanna see frickin SF driving around with an NG uniform and IO with uniforms that take away their surveillance and epic looks (Don’t judge me we ALL know IO has a bad car and uniform just saying it’s sweet) SO Help meh protest

If you can think of anything else we need ASAP, Please Protest with me lol we will protest at redwood oh and is it ‘Bannable’ to get on my ALT so I won’t get arrested for my warrant? IDK

1 Like

Fed approved IO using plain clothes, I am not sure about SF.

2 Likes

Can we do it at 5 PM CST?

1 Like

Yeh sure

1 Like

Aw man I look forward to this

i can already tell this is going to be messy

2 Likes

nahhh im a good boy

1 Like

I have never seen a peaceful protest in Firestone.

2 Likes

Because you are not dealing with them. I saw like 3+ peaceful protests.

2 Likes

Also https://trello.com/c/zL8WmSrY/1027-hitmanagent00

2 Likes

I’ll come and watch.

1 Like

DM me on discord, spookdan#8724

1 Like

Yep that sucks I Hate warrants lol but ehh…is it banable to do on my alt and protest to avoid the warrant?

1 Like

UPDATE: Sadly it is delayed :frowning: It’ll be moved to 6-7 PM CT because I have to go cut my grandmothers grass and crap like pulling weeds so ITS DELAYED BOYS AND GALS!

1 Like

clap clap clap

1 Like

As a Russian I can actually tell it’s google translate, idk why is he doing that though.

1 Like

Lol what about it…your point is? I’m 80% sure you don’t know russia either…? How is that cringe I really don;'t understand your point if you are trying to be funny haha?

2 Likes

I’m bak for de protest peeps k thx

1 Like

I am Russian so I guess I can ask. Why in Russian?

1 Like

cool! and yes I did use a translator…My gang members a good amount of them are russian and they can read that idk that language or any other language or that matter just english and a lil spanish. Plus most cops can speak english, french, and spanish not russian most of the time so yeah

1 Like