Redwood PD

Please remove the current V2 liviers and add the V3 liviries to the RPD fleet. Another thing is to also add a supervisor tag onto the slicktop charger

3 Likes

Denied

1 Like

Denied

1 Like

Denied

1 Like

Denied

1 Like

Denied

1 Like

What’s the issue with the V2 RPD livery? Looks good enough to me. I’m sure you can work with it, as it is relatively new, unlike some other agencies’ assets.

Supervisor text is not needed; without one it is cheaper and allows for the vehicle to be used better in daily operations.

2 Likes

RPD Livery looks quite bland, no offence but from a distance, it’s rather hard to tell if it’s a normal white charger or a slicktop/marked charger, unless you can see the rambar from the front. I feel if you added a little bit of black and white action, to make it look like a police vehicle. As for the Supervisor text, realistically that really shouldn’t be an issue no? All you’d have to do is slap the words supervisor onto it.

Another issue with the RPD fleet is that it’s FSP V2, it has the FSP patterns for all vehicles. PDP is also FBI/DHS, and APD is SCSO. I know it was mentioned that municipal departments were meant to be added in V3 since the municipal departments in V3 have their own liveries and custom ELS patterns, so I feel like Fedora just rushed into the municipal departments in V2 when he made the last-second decision to put them in V2.

I just feel like this small minor change could at least satisfy the department, and not to forget about the fact that we’re an off-brand business with our station, formerly known as the Redwood Driving School. The reason I know this information is because I was employed there, could we at least get an actual HQ? Our HQ is so small it shouldn’t even support a whole fleet of command in there, as there is only one office in the HQ, which is the chief office, and our armoury room is exposed to the public. APD’s and PDP’s stations look like actual HQs.

Anyways I’m not here to criticize work, but I am just asking for a small yet big favor to make a change to the Redwood PD.

Granted

1 Like

we’ve already discussed this isn’t happening.

1 Like