Redwood Parking Lot Speed Limit

As the only person qualified to speak about traffic laws in Firestone, I don’t have anything against the 30 SPS speed limit but I would like to clarify some confusions.

For some reason people think that you can drive however fast you wish in Firestone if this law didn’t exist? What? No? Where there is no posted speed limit, 50 SPS applies; otherwise, the last posted speed limit applies.

Furthermore, please do not create separate absurdly expensive charge. I see nothing wrong with appending it to the state charge of Speeding by instating a regional speed limit in all parking lots pursuant to state law. (Check Arborfield law, it’s an ok one)

2 Likes

It wasn’t broadcasts enough, citizens don’t really follow it😕

2 Likes

nope, get rid of all speed limits

2 Likes

nobody cares about parking lot speed limit lmao, cops don’t bother doing anything about the CV going 80 down RW going over the sidewalk 60% of the time

2 Likes

where you get those measurements from? a single stud is 0.0001893939 miles so if my back-of-the-napkin calculations are correct, 110 sps is 74 mph

2 Likes

according to the V3 console 50 studs = 169kms and 1 stud = 8497kms lol

2 Likes

The real question is, where did you got 1 stud = 0.0001893939 miles from?

2 Likes

forgot roblox created a ‘canonical speed’. the 0.0001893939 measurement is/was used in roblox development and was calculated using physics:tm:, although the speed is optimised for very fast moving vehicles like planes and trains.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes