Redwood Employment Opportunities/Activity Opinions Requested

redwood%20seal

18 April 2018

From the Office of the Mayor, greetings,

Greetings, in recent brainstorming on how we as the Redwood City Government can offer more activities and opportunities, there’s two things that we’d like the opinion of the public about. The thought of introducing the Redwood Park District has come to light. The park district would be responsible for activities within the city (we would ask for a park within the city to give them more area to work in), we would also have activities at the community pool. This is just a few things the park district may be tasked with doing, but ultimately their role would be to coordinate activities and manage the public venues of recreation within the city.

The second idea is that of introducing Redwood Community College. In the entire existence of the State of Firestone (at least to my knowledge), we haven’t had any educational facilities outside of emergency services that people can attend. Redwood Community College would offer a select number of courses in a set range of courses (let us know what you may want these to be), and with a college, you need professors, so this would create more employment within the city. The college would be sponsored by the city, and would hire professors and other staff for the college. Upon successful completion of the courses, students may receive college degrees certifying completion of the courses, or in the case of a trade school, certification.

Please keep in mind that this is brainstorming, we want your input, since you guys would be the ones most affected, the ones who would be occupying positions, taking courses, and so on.

Cordially,
Jackson026
Mayor
City of Redwood

5 Likes

When patchy is typing

1 Like

SpaceF also has positions currently available.
But you gotta know scripting and stuff to be accepted, as we need rocket engineers to produce ICBMs for NG.

2 Likes

We need to build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it all, Congress passes it and it’s our budget

2 Likes

Please keep on-topic

1 Like

Educational Institute? Heck yes.

Offer courses in law (ligation, legal writing, writs, contracts, etc), POST Training program (a program run by POST through the college), Government courses, business courses, etc.

6 Likes

I absolutely love the idea!

1 Like

Amazing idea.

1 Like

AMAZING IDEA!

1 Like

inb4 fed says no

1 Like

Feds gonna say no anyway

2 Likes

yea thats why i got in before it happened

1 Like

uh

amazing idea with college. i’d 10/10 take classes on law

Professor SeanCityNavy
Class: Firestone Government & How it fucking works
Lesson one: Its a popularity Contest, don’t try unless your popular in Firestone
End of Course

3 Likes

Citizens: We want it!
Devs: we aint building you anything/adding it
Fed: no

3 Likes

Amazing idea. Haven’t heard anything like this yet. Would be a good thing to have.

1 Like

I absolutely love these ideas. FS currently is based on LEO vs Criminals. With that we can get some more realism.
Also the Redwood Mayor and his staff are doing a great job. There is so much happening within this short time.

Murphystem
SCSO Deputy First Class

2 Likes

Hey hey, great idea, we need it! so that people can get educated before getting into any field of good job.

Huge support from me.

Signature

1 Like

This is a great idea. Good job, Mr. Mayor.

Supported and Endorsed.
Signature

1 Like

Support.