Redwood Cemetery

Howdy there pardner.

I’m mrgoldencarrot and I’m thinking about opening a cemetery. All I need is some employees to be able to help the license be approved. We’re all about respecting the bodies of the dead most likely killed in the chaos of Firestone. I understand there have been many business ran through that cemetery, but I believe we can be the first to succeed. I will provide pay of 250-500 FSD per shift for employees, allow off-duty crime, a good area to work (when we get a permit), and just a fun place to work in general!

If you are interested in helping this business succeed, dm me @Mrgoldencarrot#3150

3 Likes

Hiya! I already have it open but I’d love for you to join as we regain our License, if you’d like I can also get you set up in a management position.

3 Likes

The permit is still available and I already got approved to apply.

3 Likes

Allow off-duty crime? Pretty much-paying criminals just a little bit of money per shift.

3 Likes

I would like to remind you that we’re playing a video game

3 Likes

sorry but why did you add a dash between much and paying…

3 Likes

Pretty much every company in firestone allows off-duty crime.

3 Likes

The only company that I’ve known to not allow criminals to be hired was Grill & Chill. Every other business has.

2 Likes

confirmed, correct me if I’m wrong

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.