Redudancy for Senate

Hi there. My name is Redudancy, and while I am relatively new to this community, I am confident that I can serve and progress our government as a state senator. I have no experience in Firestone, although I have adequate experience from other ro-states, such as Mayflower. I plan on creating legislation that benefits everyone.

Judicial Sentencing
While legislation was passed to lower the judicial sentencing limits, the constitution remains untouched. It still allows up to three hours of judicial sentencing, meaning a judge can sentence a person for up to three hours, that you must serve in-game. I plan on finally amending the constitution to revise and balance the sentencing limits.

Transparency
I believe a crucial character trait for a legislator is transparency. Citizens can feel less represented by elected officials when they have no insight regarding their tenure. It’s also very important to stay transparent with other senators. An amicable and civil senate is the key to superb representation.

Public Safety
As of current, the Department of Public Safety is struggling to maintain flow with the recent dismissal of the former secretary. This department plays a very pivotal role in our government. I plan to work with the governors, as well as the leadership of the department, to create any legislation necessary to keep the department afloat. I do plan to work with other departments, however DPS is a main priority at the moment.

These plans are not indefinite and will change as our government progresses. I thank you for reading my speech, and I hope I was able to receive your support for this election. If you have any questions or statements regarding my campaign, do not hesitate to message me on Discord (redudancy#7252).

3 Likes

support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Do you have any legislative experience?

3 Likes

Could you elaborate more on what experience you exactly have?

2 Likes

I have participated in elections for a seat on the Mayflower Senate countless times, however I have never been elected due to being less-known in the community. Despite this, I still carry the essential qualifications necessary. If you would like to continue a discussion, don’t hesitate to send me a message via Discord.

2 Likes

Refer to my reply to Techiey.

2 Likes

I believe you should start from either County Council or City Council before going to the Senate or House of Representatives.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

@Kat4Katrina can u close

2 Likes

can the forms stop telling me to donut

1 Like

I remove my support for any other candidates and I support you.

2 Likes
1 Like