Reduce Time Lights Stay Red

Imagine stopping at red lights.

Sounds like bitch boy behaviour.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m not sure if this happens anywhere else but some of the traffic lights have been updated with sensors to detect vehicles, it would change the light quicker and would create less down time for drivers.

2 Likes

it lags apparently

2 Likes

since the sensors detect when touched, when a car passes it would detect thousands of parts moving per second, thus causing lag

3 Likes

i know of one in my entire state

2 Likes

I think 1 or two roundabouts is a good number of roundabouts for Firestone.

3 Likes

Lmaoooo this is funny but agreeable.

2 Likes

there’s literally a roundabout 10 minutes away from my house

we can have roundabouts in v2

2 Likes

It could be that the main Avenue street lights last around 30 seconds and small 2 lane roads leading up to the avenue last 10-15 seconds. This is because theres almost no traffic on the small roads, and if there was 1 or 2 cars 10 seconds is plenty of time for them to pass.

3 Likes

This is something that happens at one of my cities main avenue’s and it works.

2 Likes

I have like 4 just in my neighborhood

1 Like

The free traffic light plugin doesn’t allow custom times afaik (haven’t used it in a while), but the devs are definitely not very good at using the plugin properly to ensure reasonable times. There’s countless of intersections where there’s blatantly incorrect settings (4-way selection at 2-primary-phase intersections) which cause a lot of wasted time

2 Likes

those are called cul de sacs

2 Likes

PLEASE FIX THESE LIGHTS OR JUST ADD MORE ROUND ABOUTS (actually don’t add more roundabouts then criminals will have a hard time)

5 Likes

at this point none of these suggestions r gonna be looked at, congress might as well make it legal to blow the light if it’s been 20+ seconds since it turned red

there’s NO REASON for there to be left turning signals in v2 at all

6 Likes

FOR REAL

I also don’t understand the point of roads with 40 SPS speed limit

5 Likes

abolish speed limits!!! give the people what they want!!

6 Likes

Ok so your admitting to using your powers to break the law, Nice.

1 Like

that’s not a confession and he didn’t say he did it himself. Most importantly, who actually cares? If there’s no one there why bother waiting an age for the light to go green

2 Likes