Recordings from the Mark incident?

For those of you that don’t remember or haven’t heard, here’s how I recall the whole thing going down.

My recollection

Former county executive Markehabashi went rogue and accepted all join requests to the SCSO group in addition to demoting or exiling command members. This led to well over a thousand untrained people entering the SCSO group, and some of them even entering V2 and sending the game into chaos. The SCSO group had to be temporarily banned from Firestone and V2 was briefly shut down as we tried to figure out what was happening. It’s also said that these people entered the V2 test game as well. I was an SCSO probie while this was happening, and I had to be exiled from the group with the people wrongfully accepted.

For those of us who remember, we’ve probably all seen the screenshots of the SCSO group audit logs and the group having over a thousand members. Through this entire thing, I never saw actual recordings of what happened in V2. I heard all of the stories but never saw what happened at all.

I ask that anyone who has any in-game recordings or screenshots of the incident to please send them here. Thank you.

7 Likes

This incident wasn’t so funny because they completely shutdown v2 I believe, not ban the group. However YALL REMEMBER WHEN RAZOR ACCEPTED NOOBS INTO SCFD??? THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY YOU HAD SCSO CHASING BACON HAIRS ON SCFD

7 Likes

I don’t have any recordings of it… but it caused a massive mess…

4 Likes

lmao i remember that

i dont have any pictures of it happening but i do have this which i thought was pretty funny

6 Likes

Honestly, I feel like mark did this all to get himself permanently banned from Firestone so he will never return to Firestone. He knew if he quit he would eventually comeback because of how hard it is for him to stay away from Firestone. To make sure he won’t comeback he got himself perm banned.

4 Likes

How much did courts deal with from the noobs who wrongfully arrested?

4 Likes

The founders came in as soon as he accepted 1000 members, they banned SCSO group from v2 and shutdown v2 and v2 test server. I don’t think anyone was false arrested.

5 Likes

Oh I can tell you pepper spray was used that day in the station Phillip… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

6 Likes

boy oh BOY THIS WAS HILARIOUS

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes