Recall SwedishVic

SwedishVic has attempted to recall Representative Brnaq for his “corruption” over some stupid k9 proposal. Calling this corrupt and having Brnaq be recalled for that means that half the individuals in the Firestone Government should be recalled as well. Since those officials wanna recall Brnaq for some shitty claim of corruption, then how about we play by their rules and recall them too. SwedishVic denied the fact that there ever was a riot against Brnaq on 12/31/23 and failed to condemn the murder of Brnaq. An individual like this is an individual who wants to use their power as a citizen of Firestone for bad purposes. How do we know that we won’t get a corrupt official that replaces Brnaq if he is ousted? No, if we play by Swedish’s rules, then he must be recalled. PERIOD

5 Likes

no way thats part of your reasoning. how do we know we wont get a corrupt official in an election?

2 Likes

I DO NOT SUPPORT

2 Likes

exactly, so how about we keep brnaq and u stay as well or u both get recalled

2 Likes

i cant hate on u but pls

2 Likes

Got my support

1 Like

oh no i support a recall! go recall the other 6 congress people who supported the recall then

1 Like

u are the one who came up with the shittiest reasoning to recall him so no

2 Likes

oh no i cant share why i supported the recall. what a tragedy

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Everyone this Recall is bogus support a real Recall on Brnaq

3 Likes

support :100:

2 Likes

i support this with all of my heart, ofc if we shall recall brnaq then how about we recall every other corrupt politician in fs

1 Like

he hasn’t done shit

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

4/50 (counting me)

1 Like

you cant count yourself bud

1 Like

oop and thats why i put it in parinthesis incase i was wrong

2 Likes

support