Re-Establishing the FBI

Please let me know why you voted by replying below. I am not promising any legislation. This is simply a poll and suggestions since many people have been DMing me about this.

• Re-Establish the FBI
  • Don’t Establish the FBI

0 voters

2 Likes

while everyone commonly believes the FBI is friggin useless, there’s ultimately been several clear conspiracies and violations of trust between the people and departments/ the government
FNG SF deep state conspiracy
fob and warrior’s impeachment and govt’s refusal to prosecute fob (although that was by civilian representation, not particularly bias)
at this point it would be better to have a unified investigation division that’s allowed to look into everything including DPS and DHS instead of leaving it up to biased internal affairs and the potential for government bias from representatives and officials in protecting each other’s asses a la police ideal of “snitch and we don’t back you up”

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with this

2 Likes

Would not want more Civ black SUVs running around breaking laws and shooting people

2 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

can we at least change the god damn purpose
like no one wants to join a shit with no team
aka make it like this in v3 FBI - what do they do

2 Likes

in all honesty adding new departments n shit should be held back until v3, because with v3 we’re probably going to have to rewrite a ton of fucking legislation and give our current departments some time to adapt. after that the next administration would go over new departments and their use, unless el presidentai fed doesnt approve

k thx bye

the super honorable super duper important person of importance excellency defender of liberty and freedom royal highness of dukes majesty sir holy pope of honor supreme eternal Governor Butsworth

4 Likes

I think we should bring back the FBI when V3 releases. (With a team and with cars and all)

2 Likes

Let’s all remember that in the end, it is up to fed to make a team, tools, etc for them

2 Likes

I mean I don’t mind bringing back the FBI as long as we hold the Governor accountable for his nomination for Director and not the department in its self. I believe the reason FBI failed was brain tumored directors who didn’t know how to do their jobs properly, resulting in them allowing things to go AWOL and for some reason we blamed the director and not the man running the show. So support if this ever comes to fruition.

6 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

i will come back to the house and vote nay

2 Likes

Ak_lixio had created a bill that would’ve created FBi but it failed Senate

2 Likes

coming from a guy that previously brought back fbi,

this is a bad idea

2 Likes

i feel like the FBI was only shut down because their job was to investigate the people who have the power to shut them down…

i support

lets just try to not have a trash FBI administration this time

6 Likes

I support bringing back FBI with a competent Director. We’ve had some scandals recently which proves the need of FBI.

4 Likes

FBI isn’t really needed, if DoJ get SIO back running, then it saves the need for legislation since it’s basically FBI, but not a department on its own

2 Likes

THIS is a ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE IDEA

FBI, with DIFFERENT ADMINISTRATIONS, WAS USELESS AND POINTLESS, AND NEVER WORKED.

It is a WASTE of time, and it is a PROBLEM MAKER. There is a reason congress curbstomped it TWO times. Leave it to die.

2 Likes

If you want something that investigates into corruption, it needs to be directly off of the DOJ. DIRECTLY.

2 Likes

FBI failed horribly twice, why a 3rd time??

• you have IO/SIO who technically does FBI’s job, so I don’t see the need for FBI at this point.
2 Likes