Re-elect TY_XL12 for Redwood City Council

RE-ELECT TY_XL12 TO THE REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL

l. INTRODUCTION

Hello Firestone citizens, I am TY_xL12 and I am running for the Redwood City Council. You may have seen me in Firestone for the last year or so or you might have not. If you don’t know much about me, I joined Firestone back in August of last year, and I am currently a part of the Redwood City Council, a trainee for SCSO and DOC, and also enlisted in the FITE program. I would absolutely love to expand my experience, keep benefiting this lovely city, and propose my new ideas and plans to benefit this city. I have been involved with the Firestone government for quite some time now, serving my first term, and running for my second currently. I think my ideas and problem solving skills will keep benefiting the City of Redwood, and I hope you think so too.

ll. PLANS

Like I always say, I get done what NEEDS to be done. As a County Councilman, I have proven how much dedication I really have for this city by attending almost every session, and voting on bills that were key essentials for the city. I will, and want to keep showing everyone how much I really care for this city. To do so, here are some plans that I want to implement if I get re-elected:

-Establish Better Trust with citizens and the City’s Government by being totally transparent with them
-Plan more public events for citizens to meet councilmembers and share their ideas and wants
-Work directly with my peers to aid in any issues, hold them accountable, and work to reduce corruption on a municipal level
-Nullify and change some useless laws
-Give as much time and dedication as I can to benefit the city
-Work closely with our businesses, giving them the best opportunities to strive

lll. CONCLUSION

This past month that I got to experience within this city government was amazing. A lot of good things happened for our city, and our businesses have never been better. I hope to keep benefiting this city in many ways, and looking to write or help write some useful bills. My government career has already started, and I cannot wait to see what I achieve in future. Make sure to comment saying “support”, and I please ask you to vote for me when voting opens. My DM’s are always open, and welcome to any ideas. Discord: TY_xL12#9519

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support and endorsed

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support for my homie TY!!

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Eimantas Gawinowicz - Google Chrome (gyazo.com)
Support from EimantasLtuProGamer

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

sexiest cfl
support

2 Likes

Support!