Re-elect Timshep07 to the Firestone Senate

Hello Firestone Citizens,

I am here asking for your support for re-election into the Firestone State Senate! During my tenure, I help to pass several influential bills and bring some true change to the Senate.

Unfortunately, I was unable to accomplish everything I wanted to. When the COVID-19 pandemic began, I was dealing with several different fronts including healthcare for my family. I was forced to work overtime at my real life occupation for several different reasons therefore, my agenda was postponed.

If you re-elect me, I will continue my original agenda from before and help create some change in the state. Some of which include the following carried over from before:

• Prevent corruption
  • Provide an open suggestions form for easy access for all FS citizens
  • Holding those in high and/or government positions accountable
  • Extensive background inquiries for nominations
  • Provide clean, professional, constructive legislation

Additionally, I will promise to remain active and committed to Firestone. No BS - purely professional and straight forward politics. Let’s continue to bring change and cut the BS - Support me for Senate.

Signed,
Timshep07
Senator

I will answer any of your question below!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I Support

3 Likes

Wtf have you even attended one session

2 Likes

support . . .

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support! 100%

3 Likes

Support to tim

2 Likes

Suppert Timshep for Senate.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I think you’re a really decent guy that’s why I supported you last election and will support you now

but like the entirety of this term you did literally nothing- you attended like no sessions

we didn’t expel you because you are pretty legendary

if you come back into congress you need to be more active

4 Likes