Re-Elect Techiey for House 2021

Techiey for House 2021

Introduction

Good evening citizens of Firestone, my name is Techiey and I am running for re-election to our esteemed House of Representatives. Over the past month or so since I was elected in the December special election, I have accomplished much in the short time I’ve been in office which I will detail further on in this speech. I cannot wait to continue to represent the people’s voice for the upcoming term if I am elected once more to the House.

Experience in Government

While there are many qualified candidates running in this race, however not nearly as many have the legislative experience and knowledge that I do.
I have previously served in the State Senate and the House of Representatives as the President Pro Tempore and the Speaker of the House, respectively.
In addition to these prestigious posts, I have held the following positions within our state:

• Department of Public Safety Deputy Director
  • Department of State Secretary of State
  • Department of Justice Associate Attorney General
  • Firestone National Guard Lieutenant Colonel for Infantry
  • Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Officer and Crisis Response Team Agent

My full resume can be found at this Google Docs link with both my current and prior employment in Firestone along with my experience in the State of Mayflower, linked in the sidebar.

In addition to my prior work experience, I held a Bar Certification, I am POST Certified (Class 21), and I am FITE Certified.

Your Vote At Work

Throughout this upcoming term, I will continue the work that I started on behalf of the people of the State of Firestone last term.

During the time I had after being elected in the December House special election, I worked with both the House and Senate in addition to the Governor’s office and numerous judges and justices of our judiciary to draft and pass the first of many amendments to our Constitution to bring it up to the standards we hold ourselves to and to further protect the rights of the people and the function of the government formed in their name.
The Article I amendment was a major step forwards in achieving that goal, and I’m proud to announce that work is continuing to overhaul the rest of our Constitution in a similar fashion to meet these goals.

Furthermore, I will of course continue to work with both chambers of Congress to draft and pass quality legislation in the name and interests of the people for whom we serve.
As always, public input is most definitely welcome on this matter, and in any other matter before your Congress.

Any citizen who wishes to voice support, concern, or otherwise for actions being taken by the House or Congress as a whole is welcome to do so in my Discord direct messages, and also in the State Legislature Discord where Congress conducts the majority of its debate and legislation drafting.

Closing Thoughts

After reading this speech, I hope that you, the voter, have gotten a quality understanding of the qualifications that I have to competently represent you in your House of Representatives, created for and by the people.
I will continue to serve as a direct line of communication from the everyday bus driver straight to the Governor himself to ensure that everyone, no matter occupation, wealth, or otherwise has a say in the government they are bound by, and that your rights continue to be protected and advocated for by someone who actually knows how to do that in Congress.
Support is always welcomed and very much appreciated, and I hope that you deem me worthy enough of your sacred vote this election.
I guarantee you that, if elected, I will do everything in my power to live up to your expectations and to ensure your interests are always represented, no matter the cost or difficulty.

Techiey for House - Always Fighting For You

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

SUPPORT!

5 Likes

Suopurt

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

I would be so kind as to support your bid for re-election.

5 Likes

100% Supported and endorsed

5 Likes

Support!!

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

Supporrrtttt

5 Likes

support. very good rep

5 Likes

Support.