Re-Elect Speaker Pro Tempore NicoloSkrt into the House

Hello, Citizens of Firestone.

After a lot of time and long consideration I have decided to announce; I will be running for reelection in the House of Representatives. In my  speech I will be addressing my three great months of being in the House and what I will **continue** to do for you, **the people**, if elected.

In my three month term as a Rep, eventually being appointed to Speaker Pro Tempore i’ve dedicated my work to hearing the voices of our citizens, our leos, and our judicial officials before casting in any Aye or Nay in the capitol building. In the House i’ve acted as a “Whip Of The Citizens” so to speak, meaning I have been an dominant force in the passing of bills that benefit the citizen’s gameplay that you may see in Stapleton County today. If I am granted the privilege of remaining a House Rep I will continue to dedicate my service, sticking my neck out far past any congressmen will ever do to hear the voices, and the concerns of the people regarding controversial matters that may affect them.

As my current term in the House is coming to an end, I have planned an Agenda for this May-September Term if elected into the House.

Goals/Agenda

-Continue to fulfill the needs of not only the people who vote for me, but my fellow constituents throughout the State of Firestone

-Continue to uphold a transparent office, open to citizens who have any questions or concerns on whether I plan on aye-ing or nay-ing a bill.

-Propose Legislation that will benefit and keep the Firestone Citizens and LEOs safe.

In conclusion, in my three month term i’ve served the people to the best of my efforts and I will remain in their corner. The people need a voice in congress to decide whether the bills being presented are for the betterment or the worse of this great state, and i will continue to be that voice for the people.

Signed,

NicoloSkrt
Speaker Pro Tempore.

7 Likes

Supported & Endorsed.

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP… SUPPORT.

MAKE CONGRESS GREAT AGAIN.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

supported

lmao pewdiepie

2 Likes

lol PewDiePie

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

We need people like you in the House of Representatives. Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Support

Signed,
Fastbird4

2 Likes

Support.

signature2

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Support for this great man,

gardening_tools

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir.

1 Like

if i vote for you will you unbar me from congress??

Support good luck!

1 Like

Support,

Signed,
Lt. Governor Bjohn323

2 Likes