Re-Elect Speaker MrEmote to House

Hello, my name is MrEmote and this will be my campaign for my re-elections for the House of Representatives.

During my time of my 8 month long terms of being a House representative, I have a solid grasp of how the House chamber operates and how to contribute to said chamber as much as possible. I’ve also made multiple pieces of legislation during my time in congress, both in the senate and house chamber and intend to do so until the end of the next term if re-elected.

I also intend to attempt to be voted in for Speaker of the House once again. During my short time as Speaker of the House, I felt as I did a decent enough job and should I have the chance again, I would like to exceed my former positions duties much further than they previously were, since I would have much more time to contribute to the position.

I’m not new to this either as I have said before, being in a number of positions in both The State of Firestone and many other groups. These are the relevant position that would contribute anything for the House chamber:

• Communist Party of Greece: President of Parliament/Congress
  • {DR} La República Dominicana: Senate
  • [RUS] Federation of Russia: Vice President
  • [Republic Of China]-: Minister of State
  • State of Oceanview: Senator
  • City of Southon: Mayor
  • Stapleton County: Deputy Mayor Of Prominence, City Clerk, County Council, Deputy Mayor and Mayor of Aborfield, Redwood Councilman
  • Firestone: Senator [SAC], House Representative [CIC] x2, Speaker Pro Tempore, Speaker of the House

If you support my campaign please reply with “Signed” or “Support”

Thanks,
MrEmote

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

First weeb Speaker, repping the community. Huge support.

Signed,
DannyboyLaw, esq.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT FEMALE

2 Likes

I don’t even have to read your speech. We all know you’re a great HoR and a great Speaker. :ok_hand:

Anyway,
Support.

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support

u female

2 Likes

Massive support.

Skye Jones
Former Secretary of State
princess skye!!#9640