Re-Elect Speaker Ash1835 For House of Representatives

Re-elect Speaker Ash1835 for House of Representatives,
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello,
I am Ash1835 and I am running for re-election for one of the positions in the House Of Representatives, I will explain why you should vote for me to represent you all if indeed elected. (skip to section II if you want me to cut to the chase)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section I: About Ash1835
Section II: Legislation/Ideas
Section III: Conclusion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section I: About Ash1835
My, my where do I start? I have been around Firestone for over 2 years now and I’ve been serving the people of Firestone since the very beginning. I started as a Deputy Chief of Staff to the first Firestone Governor, LaffyDecious, with the now non-existent role of “Capitol Staff” At that time I couldn’t do a lot I didn’t like that so I ran for County Council and had 2 successful full terms, then I ran for House of Representatives, I only served half a term though because after that I ran for County Executive and served a full 8 months / 2 terms. Then I got elected to House of Representatives a couple of months ago and I am currently serving and hope to be re-elected. I am now currently the Speaker of the House.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section II: Legislation/Ideas
This term has been the most successful term I’ve ever had in the Firestone House of Representatives, I’ve passed many pieces of legislation that are in effect to this date like the “Motorized Hindering Act” or the “Referendum to Remodel Elections”. I’ve already got a couple of fresh new ideas in mind to bring to the house floor such as a “Workers Union Bill” which will protect workers and will allow them to form unions in their specified department/career. I will also do as I’ve done before listen to all of you. Because you the citizens, are the building blocks for our state.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Section III: Conclusion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
In conclusion I hope you can all recognize that I am the most qualified and experienced candidate for the job, I will reach across the aisle and will always do what’s right for the great people of Firestone. I will always recognize and listen to the people of this state and will represent you all to the best of my ability in the House of Representatives, I appreciate you all for reading my speech and I hope I can count on your support!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signed,
Speaker Ash1835

2 Likes

Support.

Signed,

OfficerVideoGame
Former Governor of the State of Firestone

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

Signed, Fastbird4

1 Like

Support, a good boss

gardening_tools

1 Like

Support & Endorsed

we will make history ash :pray:t2:

1 Like

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support!

signature2

2 Likes

if i vote for you will you unbar me from congress!

1 Like

I hereby support Ash1835 in his race for a seat in the State House of Representatives.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX
Attorney General

1 Like

Support,

ZYLAN

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support and Endorsed.

1 Like

Support because y not.

1 Like

supports

1 Like

Support

support

the super honorable super duper important person of importance excellency defender of liberty and freedom royal highness of dukes majesty sir holy pope of honor Butsworth

Support.

1 Like

Support

Signed,

Champ101490
Department of Transportation Head Supervisor
Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service
Firestone National Guard Private First Class
POST Junior Instructor

1 Like