Re-Elect Skye Jones to the Firestone House

Hello again, people of Firestone. To those who don’t know me, I am Skye Jones, incumbent Speaker Pro Tempore. I am running for re-election to my second term in the Firestone House, and I do hope you will support me.

In the past, I have served as Firestone’s first ever Secretary of State under Governor laffydecious back in 2016. This last term, I was elected by my fellow Representatives to serve as Speaker Pro Tempore for the final bit of the term.

During my time in the House, I have been committed to being as transparent as possible. It is my firm belief that, as a member of the House, I am a representative of the people, not of myself. Due to that commitment, I have made it my duty to upload everything I do as a Representative to my personal Trello. I have my voting record there (including reasoning on why I voted the way I did), my attendance record for sessions, my own legislation, and anything and everything else related to my work here in Firestone. I do recommend you check it out here:

Furthermore, for instant updates on my actions as a Representative, you can follow me on Twitter here:
https://twitter.com/SkyeJonesRBLX

I have made it my goal to be as openly available as possible. You can contact me through Discord (princess skye!!#9640), through ROBLOX private message, through Twitter DM, anything. I will always respond as soon as possible and to the best of my ability.

Efficiency and effectivity as a state official has always been a primary concern for me. We must focus not only on the quantity of legislation which we draft or which we pass as a chamber, but also on the quality of it. I have been serving in legislatures for a long time – 17 terms altogether (1 in Firestone) – and I am confident in my ability to write strong legislation and also to notice flaws in that written by others. My first act this term will be to amend ‘An Act to Establish General Rules of Procedure in the State Courts,’ which contains some ambiguities that need fixing and also tramples on the protections of the common man from his government.

Activity is also one of the most most important things for any state official. As you can see on my Trello, I have a 100% attendance rate at sessions. I promise to continue to be extremely active within the House and within Firestone.

I’ve rambled enough about myself at this point. Citizens of Firestone, I pledge to work for you as I have in the past. I would be honored to have your support in this bid for re-election. Again, if you have ANY questions, comments, concerns, etc, FEEL FREE to contact me. My main goal is to improve myself, and your feedback helps greatly.

Thank you,
Skye Jones
Former Secretary of State

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Big support

Signed,
DannyboyLaw, esq.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Throughout the few years I’ve known Skye, she’s always been a influential individual that has the focused mindset towards change.

I fully endorse and support her in her path towards re-election.

Signed,
SourcedInfinity.

2 Likes

Signed.
Firextro
Senior Paramedic.

2 Likes

You did great last term.
Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Full support. She has a amazing speech, as well as that trello shows that extra bit of effort, which goes a long way in my book. Good luck,

-Former Dot supervisor 69superman

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes