Re-elect Skeletron19YT for the Prominence District Council

Hello Residents of the District of Prominence and other Citizens,

I would like to announce that I am re-running for an office within the Prominence District Council.

Table of Contents
I. Introduction
II. Plans
III. Conclusion

I. Introduction

Seeing as I believe I am a quite well-known individual within this community, I’ll keep this brief. My name is Skeletron19YT and I’ve been a part of this community of about 3 years now. My experience includes a term as the Mayor of the District of Prominence, one term as the District Chairman of Prominence, two terms as a Councilman within the Arborfield City Council. Furthermore, I am currently the District Attorney of Stapleton County, an Undersheriff within SCSO, a Captain within FDoC and I am in possession of a bar certification and an FF-EMTB certification. I have written a lot of legislation for the municipalities, with my most notable achievement being writing all the Charters that the municipalities currently use.
Basically, I am quite experienced for this position.

II. Plans

Obviously, municipalities don’t have a lot to do. Instead of just accepting this, I prefer working with the County, the CAC and other State officials to push for more power towards the lower governments. I have done this throughout my past terms and I will continue to do this, as I truly believe that lower governments have a lot to offer and they can provide laws that specifically benefit a certain area.
In terms of legislation, I do currently have one law that I am working. This will make sure that the Heliport within Prominence is restricted to the correct people and that helicopters do not generate any disturbances for the residents of the City of Prominence.
Finally, I will be hoping to continue serving as the District Chairman throughout this term. I am very happy to see that some new people are coming to the municipalities to obtain some experience and I believe it would be my duty as the Chairman to guide them and make them familiar with the systems we use within Prominence and this State.

III. Conclusion

Conclusively, I think there is still definitively potential for municipalities and I plan on getting the most out of this term. I look forward towards working together with the new Mayor and Deputy Mayor and the rest of the Council. Thank you for taking your time and reading my speech and I wish good luck to all other candidates. If you have any questions, please contact me on Discord @ Skeletron19#8854.

Signed,

signature
Skeletron19YT

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support from Silvxrr

3 Likes

I fully support this candidate. thank god you’re running again babe.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support, can’t wait to work with you

3 Likes

support

scfd deputy chief
scfd sar commander

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support