Re-elect Sir_Mr For Senate

TABLE OF CONTENTS

SECTION I INTRODUCTION

SECTION II PLANS

SECTION III EXPERIENCE

SECTION IV CONCLUSION

SECTION I Introduction

Hello, I am Sir_Mr, I am running for Senate in the State of Firestone. I have a lot of experience in State Political. I understand how Congress works and I always there for the public to hear out the ideas. I always try to make the best decision based on the facts, what sides I have seen and make the best decision to help Firestone to become better. I will try not to make this too long.

SECTION II -Plans

Major plans are:
I plan to be as active as I can be I have been in Senate for x2 terms. To keep the Senate and Congress alive it needs to be active and I plan to be as active as I can be possible.
Try to find bills with loopholes and that isn’t defined good or any misunderstanding in it are to be failed. Confirmations will be questioned and I try to make sure to know what their plans are and to make sure they are qualified and that they will be active. Impeachments are convicted by the Senate and I will make sure that if they should be impeached that they are questioned and make sure to make the right decision. Amendments shall always be made sure they are not violating anyone’s rights as it is the Bill of Rights and Constitution.
I always have my messages open for ROBLOX, Discord, Twitter, and Firestone Forums I check them daily and I respond to all questions, statements, and anything that anyone is trying to voice their opinions on. I am in Senate for the public.
Making sure all laws have no loopholes being passed, making amendments to the Constitution and Bill of Rights to finish up loopholes, doing what’s best for Firestone and hearing out the public.

SECTION III -Experience

The first term I was Senator and I became President Pro Tempore on August 10th. I fished that term and I was re-elected and I was Senator and was re-elected by Senate to become President Pro Tempore of Firestone Senate since then. I was Chairman of Congressional Public Advisory Committee and Committee Member of Senate Appointments Committee. As President Pro Tempore I have Presided over Senate sessions and as Senator, I did write many laws.

Every Legislation ever Passed by Sir_Mr

SECTION IV- Conclusion

I am willing to answer any questions, comments, concerns, complaints, queries, or anything just message me on ROBLOX, Discord Sir_Mr#4879, Twitter @Sir_MrRBLX, or Firestone Forums. I am Senator for the Public I will make sure to be open to all ideas and deal with all ideas with delusions.
If you support me to be re-elected for Senate reply with Support!

Signed,
Sir_Mr
Senator Candidate

1 Like

suppport

support

gamatheotter

Support

support

super support

Support.
[2]

Support

Support

-maxi

Supported and endorsed.

Former Speaker of the House,
Techiey

Support

Support

Support

yes support

support

support

Support…

Support.

Signed,
Wolf Signature
Wolfcreator2
Warden
Firestone Department of Corrections

Fantastic Senator. We still need you in our legislative system.

Full support.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Governor of the State of Firestone

1 Like

Support