Re-Elect Sir_Mr for County Council

I am currently in the House of Representatives. I have a lot of experience in the State of Firestone state government. The state government is not much different from county government and I will be active in County Government as I am only House of Representatives which does not take much of my time and I am very active. On another note, my agenda in County Council very hard following “A Bill to Give the Stapleton County Government Purpose” by making County ordinances for roads, signs, and buildings in the County and making sure Department rules for Sheriff’s Officer and Fire Department that help the department and hearing the department members. Appointments of Sheriff and Fire Chief is the only things County Council sees and I will make sure they are active, have plans for departments and hear members of the department and citizens. Also plan to re do the County Charter and update all committees and null most bills as they are poorly written and re-write them or they are unneeded. I have made and help pass removing all laws that were standing for county council and we removed old county charter and made a new one. Try and work with Department of Justice to get County Court working and running. Making county ordinances such as road closures and park closing times and other common ordinances. Feel free to contact me I am in public office for the people. I am always open to new ideas and my messages are always open on Firestone Forums, ROBLOX, Twitter, Discord, and Skype to the citizens of Stapleton.

Twitter: @Sir_MrRBLX
Discord: Sir_Mr#4879
ROBLOX: https://www.roblox.com/users/107830537/profile

Signed,
County Councilman Candiate, Sir_Mr

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Why the flip not. Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

Elections over. Results at County Council Elections of March 2018.

1 Like