Re-Elect ryandanderson for County Council

Dear Citizens of Stapleton County and the State of Firestone,

I am hereby announcing that I will be re-running for County Council. I accomplished a lot last term. As I helped make some bills I helped shoot down bills that we didn’t need and I kept my promise. The promise I made you which stated I would be your voice and do what you the people wanted to be done. When we had bad bills that the community didn’t like, I voted against them. When people wanted the County Executive (JustLikeDev) impeached I took the first step in the impeachment process. Now, I’ve accomplished many things but I believe if I am reelected I will be able to accomplish more this term than the last term, As I know how to write bills and how the council works.

If I so happen to be reelected I would still focus on what the public wants to be done within the County and I’d start focusing on what the Stapleton County Fire Department and the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office needs. Now, I’m not saying I am going to be able to get new cars, pay rates etc as that is up to the developers and founders which is out of my control but I will speak with the department heads and Deputies/Firefighters/Paramedics and hear from them on what I can do to help their departments as I will start working closely with Straphos and Mack/Clyde to start making bills that will help their departments!

Lastly, I would like to thank for taking time out of your day to read this I hope you could support this so I may continue to serve the people of Stapleton County and Firestone one step at a time and please do not hesitate to direct any questions to my direct messages via discord at Mr.Anderson#1045

Signed,
Mr.Anderson
Former County Councilmen

3 Likes

Support!!!1

2 Likes

Idk if I should support cause you abuse me but, Support

2 Likes

Haha! Thanks for the support bby!

3 Likes

Support and Endorsed!

2 Likes