Re-elect robloxelsuper for the House of Representatives

Re-elect robloxelsuper for the House of Representatives

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone! You may or may not know me. I am robloxelsuper and I have been in the State of Firestone for about a year and a half. I have been employed in multiple departments and held a few government positions during my career. Today, I am re-running for the House of Representatives. Without further ado, here is my speech.

EXPERIENCE

• Former FDOC, Correctional Officer

• Former SCSO, Deputy

• Former FSP Trooper; ASU Pilot

• Former DOBW Advanced Watercraft Technician; Admissions Officer

• Former POST Admissions Officer

• POST Certified

• EMT-B/FF Certified

• X1 Redwood Alderman

• x1 County Council

• x1 House of Representatives *

PLANS

• Amend the Criminal Code, remove the Charges of Assault & Assault with a deadly weapon and add different levels of assault.

• Expand upon the Criminal Code, add more charges and make sentences fairer for not only law enforcement but also criminals.

• Involve citizens in the government, give people a voice and be open to any suggestions.

• Work on medical bills, including HIPAA, malpractice, and others.

• (Hopefully) start working on laws for V3

I do not really have much to say, at the end of the day it is up to the citizens to choose who will represent them in the government and although I would appreciate support, I understand there may be more qualified individuals running. If you have any questions, please DM me in Discord thatonemf#0784

Thank you for reading my speech, if you would like to support me please reply with “Support”.

Robloxelsuper.

1 Like

support :gift_heart:

3 Likes

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

I support.

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

2 Likes

support for my g

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support g

3 Likes

supporto

3 Likes

you see i totally didnt accidentally delete my own comment but support

3 Likes

I addthistothewall support robloxelsuper (also I need 5 irl cash for a steam game dm me)

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

support from the house clerk

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

1 Like