Re-elect robloxelsuper for Redwood City Council

Sections

(I) Introduction
(II) Experience
(III) Goals
(IV) Conclusion

Dear citizens of the State of Firestone,

(I) Introduction

Hello! I am robloxelsuper and I will be running again to be a part of the Redwood City Council. Last term I got the position or Redwood Alderman, which was my first position on a municipal government. I was not able to do much but this term I am going to make sure I can complete all my goals.

(II) Experience

• Former Firestone Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer

• Former Stapleton County, Councilman

• Former City of Redwood, Alderman

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, Deputy

(III) Goals

As I said in the introduction, last term I got my first government position, I did not really know how all worked, therefore I was not able to complete most of my goals. This term I am going big and will try to complete most of my goals.

• Improve the safety inside the City of Redwood

The City of Redwood is currently what we could call the main city in Stapleton County V2. This makes Redwood one of the most concurred cities for citizens and criminals. In this last weeks, there have been multiple protests and shootouts in the city, which have put in danger civil lifes.

• Raise the municipal government activity

Last term I have noticed municipalities are not active at all. I have seen that almost no one introduced any bills (including me). This term I want to change this. I want to make sure the City of Redwood government is active and frequently introduces bills to improve the city.

• Advance regarding connections between municipal and county government

Another thing I have noticed is that local and county governments do not share much information. In my whole term, I almost never had a meeting with the county government. For a municipality, a county government is very important. I believe this relations can change in the future, even more now that our Mayor, RacingLemonFTW, has been elected into the County Council.

• Introduce bills benefiting local businesses.

Local governments play a very important role within the city. They bring more members to the city and help. There is no better thing we can do that also help them, introduce bills that benefit them and support them.

(IV) Conclusion

If you want a person that will represent and hear you, I am the person you have to vote for. I am willing to put time and effort into the city in order to make it better that it has ever been. Thank you for reading,

Signed,
robloxelsuper

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Chaserdude123
Arborfield Mayor

3 Likes

Support

Signed,
CoolPilotCaio1
Redwood Alderman