Re-elect Representative Tor_Laws

Table of Contents:
I - Introduction
II - Experience
III - Planned bills
IV - Why you should re-elect me into office.

I - Introduction

Greetings citizens of Firestone.
My name is Tor_Laws, many of you probably know me from before, but for those who don’t, hello. I’m mostly known for my long service as a law enforcement officer, however, recently I’ve been political active. I hope that you will give me some of your time to allow me to explain why you should support me, and why you should vote for me.

II - Past experience

Today, the 21st, marks exactly one month ago since I ran for the house and got elected into office as a Representative. It’s been one rough month and I’ve learnt tons about our political system which I never knew about. I never really got the chance to get anything I proposed passed, although I proposed a few things but everything got retired due it being very unpopular. I have a few amendments I never got to propose, which I will propose if re-elected.

III - Planned bills

I plan to introduce several bills for the better of the state. While I will not disclose all of them here are some of them:

• A bill to establish proper jury selections within court. There is no regulations nor laws on how a jury selection should be in this state, each and every judge does it different, which should be changed. This one was planned for last year, but put on hold.

• An amendment to the constitution to make the Governor have a plausible reason for dismissal of cabinet members and employees of the executive branch. The recent incident in our state have shown that this needed.

• An amendment to combat inactivity within the judicial branch. A judge will have a set period to get all cases on their docket finished or reassign when when going on a leave. Else the Chief Court Justice will take over and either declare a mistrial or reassign it.This one is already written and just waiting for proposal.

This just a couple of my ideas and I guarantee that if I get re-elected into office there will be more.

Section IV - Why you should re-elect me into office

When elected for one month ago I gave promises. And I actually held most of those promises. I promised an amendment regarding pardons, and I proposed it. I promised something regarding courts and I wrote it (but never proposed it for personal reasons). I also said that the opinion of the public is my biggest interest, and every time the public wanted something, I did so. One month were far from enough to complete all my promises, but with the start of a term and not a special-election it’s something else. My DMs will be open 24/7 for questions, concerns or civil discussions. I hope with my whole heart you’ll vote for me, so I get the honor to represent you and bring your thoughts and opinion into the house. Thank you for reading my speech.

Make sure to vote, it’s your right and duty as a citizen!

1 Like

Support!

Signed,
Skeletron19YT
SCSO Captain
FDoC Lieutenant
FDoC:SERT Executive Officer

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Cant be too bad of a person to re-elect compared to some others
One of the few candidates who doesn’t assault people and has some reasonable ideas.

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I love you no homo, support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Signed/Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Supportigans

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

This opens a whole can of worms and quite honestly makes no sense at all. You are basically making it difficult for me to say: “Hey, I want to change the secretary of this department to this person because I believe they would run it to my standards” and then the person fired would use this amendment to stay in the office and be like: “That ain’t a good reason”

1 Like

Support.
Signed,
ECEB9DE26B820C24718DE42D65D7D541
Representative AsianImpression
House of Representatives

2 Likes

There’s a difference between dismissing someone because they don’t meet the requirements or standards set, and dismissing someone just to nominate them for something else while they’re good at what they’re doing.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

The grrr woman herself supported this campaign.

1 Like