Re-Elect Psdylan for District of Prominence District Council

I. Candidate Introduction

I am Psdylan and I have decided to re-run for a seat in the District of Prominence. This would be my second term if I got elected for a seat. I have a lot of experience within the State of Firestone as I am currently employed in departments and an active member of the District Council for Prominence. But I have prior experience within Firestone for about 4+ years now. I would like to make changes that are effective and will make a difference for the greater good.

II. My Plans for the District of Prominence

1. Get valuable information from the citizens and get their feedback on the city and how we in the city council can fix it to make it better or for everyone
  2. Work with the Prominence District Police Department and see how they are doing and how relations are with the community within Prominence Citizens and the Police Officers and see what I can do to improve or to change ties to make sure they are doing the best that they can.
  3. I would also try and do some community outreach as a District Councilman to have good relations with the Prominence Citizens and see what we can do to improve and give them a person to talk to and express their concerns.
  4. I will revisit old and outdated Bills to update them to be correct and to make sure that it is up to the new standards and make sense

Those are just some of my plans. If you happen to have any suggestions, contact me.

III. State Certifications

• Peace Officer Standards and Training Class 51

IV. Firestone positions

• Current Peace Officer Standard and Training Admission Officer
  • Current Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy First Class
  • Current Department of Public Works Public Employee
  • Current City of Arborfield City Clerk
  • Current District of Promeince Councilman
  • Former City of Redwood Alderman
  • Former Redwood Police Department Canine Officer
  • Former Firestone State Trooper, and Air Support Pilot
  • Former Firestone Department of Transportation, Public Employee, and Instructor.
  • Former Firestone Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer
  • Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training Class 51

V: Speech Ending

Thank you for reading my speech and my running for the District of Prominence District Council Your support will be appreciated. Have a good day.

Sincerely,
Psdylan
Candidate for District of Prominence

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT AND ENDORSE

1 Like

Support

1 Like