Re-Elect policetonyR for House of Representatives

Hello Firestone Community,

If by chance you do not know who I am that is fine, My current position within Firestone is with the Department of Homeland Security. You see I enjoy being a law enforcement officer, but now I can’t really play V2 and that causes me to get reprimanded within the department. I still want to do something good to the Firestone Community and my plan to do that good will be running for House of Representatives and doing legislative operations.

Why should you vote for me?
First off, I just served 3 days as a Representative and I got to see how the system works, and I am in love! Secondly, I have legislative experience in a 5k state, Alaska, in which I was a Senator multiple terms and even served as their President, Yes I know Alaska doesn’t have a president IRL but their write their own constitution in that state. I did study the constitution in order to enhance my Legislative ability

I will always listen to all citizens within Firestone. If you have an idea for a bill or have an opinion on a current bill, Don’t be afraid to DM me on Discord or PM me on Roblox why.

Signed,
policetonyR

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Sure, why not!

Supported
State Ambassador
DanielHearst

2 Likes