Chapter I: Introduction
Chapter II: Experience
Chapter III: Plans
Chapter III-B: Non-Legislative Plans
Chapter IV: Why me over others?
Chapter V: Contact Information
Chapter VI: Concluding Sentences

Chapter I: Introduction

Greetings and thank you for reading. My name is OliverSteph. I’ve been a Citizen of the State of Firestone for an estimated year or so. Through my time within this great state, I’ve joined my fellow congressmen in serving the citizens of the state. Through my time, I’ve made friends with many people and seen the kindness which so many people here have to offer. I have also seen the wonders and intelligence in which people within the discord and group hold in all fields of knowledge, ranging from medical, to law enforcement and legislative, this has led me to loving this state.

Chapter II: Experience

In my time within Firestone as well as other groups, I’ve gained experience in various fields raining from commercial to legislative to judicial. You can see all of my experience at my trello board resume:

Chapter III-A: Legislative Plans

• Illegalize Squatting
  • Work towards furthering criminal rights
  • Speak with members of the public and businesses on how congress is able to meet their needs.
  • Speak to citizens about what they feel is incorrect in congress.

Chapter III-B: Non-Legislative Plans

1. Work alongside department heads to improve departments
  2. Meet constantly with citizens, business owners and department members to learn how the legislative branch can improve their lives.
  3. Ensure that through each presented house or joint session, a release is issued stating how I voted on presented bills, ensuring transparency with the citizens.
  4. Support local businesses through hosting events at their locations, ensuring that they have a steady flow of customers.

Chapter IV: Why me over others?

My dedication to the State of FIrestone as well as unwavering respect for the citizens allows me to not prioritize myself above others, instead focusing on the growing needs of the public. I also promise to create true transparency within my office and stand my ground on bills I believe do not benefit the public.

Chapter V: Contact Information

To contact me please DM me on my Discord: Beans#9081
Or my roblox profile: Profile - Roblox

Chapter VI: Concluding Sentences

To conclude, hard work and strong dedication to this state is exactly what is needed in times such as now when we as a state feel so divided on political opinions, rather than focusing on the humanity of each individual person.

Signed,
OliverSteph
Speaker pro tempore

“It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” -Abraham Lincoln

3 Likes

Support.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes
4 Likes

ill support if you give me a cookie

4 Likes

\

i approve of this man!

4 Likes

mango mango mango mango man man man man supporttttttsssss!!!

5 Likes

explain why we need a law on squatting and what kind of laws u think departments or businesses want

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!

4 Likes

support.

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Sure! As we come into V3 (Or at least hopefully) I feel it’s best to be prepared in advance instead of waiting for the problem to arise. I’ve been contacted by a few people about making it illegal and feel that the job of a legislator is to work for the people. I also want to continue to speak with departments and businesses on what they need but at the moment I know unarmed departments require more protections as well as getting better publicity and cash inflow for businesses.

4 Likes

support!!

5 Likes

supportt

6 Likes

yes yes support support

6 Likes

support

4 Likes