Re Elect NoahJN4VAL For House March 2018!

Speech Overview:
Introduction
Overall Plans
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INTRODUCTION:

Hello! I’m NoahJN4VAL I joined roblox in 2011 on my other account. I am a former SCSO Deputy, DPS Policy Writer, and former DOBW PPT Advisor. I’ve ran for house last term and I made it. I believe I should run again to make a change in the community I have been in firestone for almost a year and now I decide to run for House! I’ve been studying Politics and I’ve been interested.
OVERALL PLANS:
My Initial plans when I get in office are to draft legislation to overall improve the equality of the citizens and make sure departments do not outweigh their rights over the Citizens they serve.
As well as drafting legislation to terminate old unneeded laws that are just clogging up the legal system. As well as terminating foolishness within Congress overall and getting both chambers as active as ever. With joint-resolutions this is easily possible. With legislation such as this being put in place, Congress will once again become one of the respected branches of Government
Sponsored by the Communist Party of Firestone
Sponsored by the Office of Senator Baron_Natertot8425

Signed,
NoahJN4VAL

2 Likes

You weren’t a bad congressmen when you were a congressmen but aren’t you banned from firestone??

1 Like

No I got unbanned.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

No Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Uh oh, a Communist.

1 Like

Support…

1 Like

Ah, good luck.

1 Like

Lets keep maintaining the supports!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT. (even though you didn’t support for me)

Signed,
signature
TheMatthew_RBLX
SCSO Deputy
Former House of Rep.

1 Like

Mark that counts as support?

1 Like

Support

1 Like

No it doesn’t

1 Like

Titan please mind your own business.

1 Like

NO U I

1 Like

Damn you turned against the communist party.

1 Like

Sorry, by not supporting? I thought just because im Apart of a party doesn’t mean i have to support every candidate they produce. If I don’t like you and don’t support, I don’t support.

1 Like

No, I didn’t say that.

1 Like