Re-Elect MichaeICalabrese for Prominence District Council

Intro

Hi everyone, I am MichaeICalabrese, I am currently re-running for District Council because I have already done a lot for district council including the creation of bills last term and I want to do that again now. This term, I am aiming for some bill creations that help the businesses of the city and much more…

About me:

I am a person who wants to make firestone a better place, I am a well known person here. I stream when I patrol, I am on almost everyday depending on school. I am a person who believes that everyone can do anything they desire as long as they try. I’m a very chill and active within the community. Ever since I joined firestone, I had a passion to do the best I can and thats what I want to do here.

Jobs I hold and I previously held

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Deputy First Class - Current

• Department of Corrections - SCO - Current

• Department of Corrections: Marine Division - Seaman - Current

• Stapleton County Fire Department - Firefighter - Current

• Department of Public Works - Public Employee - Previous

I have a few Certifications

• FF/EMTB Certification

• Post Cert

Plans

First, I want to make some bill that helps prominence part which will make it a better place. I will also be working on something with the next fellow council members that helps some departments. I also want to help business’ out, which includes making bills to assist them. This is vital to make prominence a better place. We need to help our businesses and our community by creating laws that LEO’s enforce to make this great place safe. I’ve helped vote on many bills, I plan on running for chairman as I know this very well! I just want to emphasise that I am dedicated to the district and hope that I am voted in for most likely my last term.

Thank you so much for your support last time, I can express how much I meant to me. I hope you support me again. I’d love for a third time, council has been so fun!

Thanks,

𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶𝑒𝐼𝒞𝒶𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒

MichaeICalabrese

If you need to contact me, please do! Here’s my discord:

Michael P.#6969

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

no

support!

3 Likes

support