support

5 Likes

I second This.

6 Likes

ty!!!

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Can you give an example of a bill you will create?

4 Likes

Laws such as the following ideas:

Myself and a few council members last term had some ideas that helped DOA out which we were not able to create in time before the term ended. The law was going to be ā€œAirfield Trespassingā€. Again, our term ended before we could pass this bill.

4 Likes

@MichaeICalabrese what do you plan on doing for businesses and small departments such as dpw or dobw?

5 Likes

Especially big ones such as Iconic which have major effects on the Prominence Economy

5 Likes

Correct, so what I will try to do is make a bill that prevents businesses from getting damaged, the bill will be aimed to help all buisnesses in which criminals commit crimes. I can give more examples but this is the quickest thing I can think about at this set time as I am in class. But I will help all businesses in the District. @YouFoundBluee @LtComms

3 Likes

i wanna know more about smaller departments

3 Likes

Well honestly, there are certain rules that we must follow for bills aimed at helping departments. Sadly, I really canā€™t do anything for DOBW and DPW as they arenā€™t in the district. We can only make bills for Prominence

2 Likes

i see, what about dhs or doa?

3 Likes

does dot count as they have a bus depot in prom?

3 Likes

well DOA, we are working on some bills before our term ended and werenā€™t able to propose them in time. for DHS, as its a State Department, we can only send like a ordinance or something to the state government where they propose it. Its these small rules we have that we have to follow

3 Likes

we canā€™t do anything with that as its state property. Same for Capitol, Voting Centre and more. @YouFoundBluee

3 Likes

understood, support

3 Likes

Sorry, still cant support

3 Likes

okā€¦

2 Likes

Support.

4 Likes