Re-Elect MichaeICalabrese for Prominence District Council

Intro
Hi everyone, I am MichaeICalabrese, I am currently re-running for District Council because I have already done a lot for district council including the creation of bills last term and I want to do that again now. This term, I am aiming for some bill creations that help the park, aviation, and more.

About me:

I am a person who wants to make firestone a better place, I am a well known person here. I stream when I patrol, I am on almost everyday depending on school. I am a person who believes that everyone can do anything they desire as long as they try. Iโ€™m a very chill and active within the community. Ever since I joined firestone, I had a passion to do the best I can and thats what I want to do here.

Jobs I hold and I previously held

• Stapleton County Sheriffโ€™s Office - Deputy First Class - Current
  • Department of Corrections - CO - Current
  • Stapleton County Fire Department - Firefighter - Current
  • Department of Public Works - Public Employee - Previous

I have a few Certifications

• FF/EMTB Certification
  • Post Cert

Plans

First, I want to make some bill that helps prominence part which will make it a better place. I will also be working on something with the next fellow council members that helps some departments. I also want to help businessโ€™ out, which includes making bills to assist them. This is vital to make prominence a better place. We need to help our businesses and our community by creating laws that LEOโ€™s enforce to make this great place safe.

Thank you so much for your support last time, I can express how much I meant to me. I hope you support me again.

Thanks,

๐‘€๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘’๐ผ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“๐’ถ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’
MichaeICalabrese

If you need to contact me, please do! Hereโ€™s my discord:

Michael P. | Dep#6969

5 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes