Re-elect M4SST3RM1N4T0R for County Council

Good Evening, Firestone Citizens.

To kick things off, I would like to discuss a few things about me. I have been in Firestone for a year now and in that time of have held several jobs and roles along the way, Including, but not limited to, Captain in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and was part of the previous Council.

As I have stated in my previous speech, the role of the County Council is an important one as they have made some important and difficult decisions that affected many people. Being a county employee, I feel it is only right to have a voice for others to tackle and solve issues within the county.

I want to be that voice. During my previous term, I achieved the goals I set out to complete. I became that voice that I set out to be. Not all the decisions the council made were the right ones, I felt like I made a lot of improvements to the council before me. If elected, I will continue to make good decisions and continue to be the voice of citizens.

My plans are simple and I will be blunt. I will get the ball rolling to either fix or even remove municipal governments. The idea behind them was realism and to expand the county government. After bringing them back, they have produced more issues than they’ve solved. I am also a supporter of county courts. I believe this to be an excellent idea.

Thank you for reading my speech. If you support, please sign this.

My messages are always open on discord. If you have any questions, feel free to dm me. M4SST3RM1N4T0R#0279.

Signed,
M4SST3RM1N4T0R

Support.

-AlexMinghetti

1 Like

Done and done let me pull a vote of my ass

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!