Re-Elect LtComms for Stapleton County Council

Crowbars are seemed to be used in more criminal ways than other items such as knives which players can also obtain.

I was apart of the Arborfield City Council nearly a year ago and have learned a lot since then.

An example of a bill I wrote is Link (and yes I know it may not be the best writing as it was written almost a year ago)

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

That was one of the worst bills I have read. Any examples of rational or y’know… good bills?

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Are you suggesting citizens should buy knives off the black market rather than purchase crowbars at their local continence store when they seek to protect themselves? Is this game now based in the UK??

1 Like

I am not saying civilians should buy items off the black market, I am saying there are other ways of protecting them self such as Firestone’s punching system

1 Like

Here are two examples from Redwood, a bill to raise the speed limit in Redwood Parking lots, and a bill to change the Redwood oath. I am currently on mobile and unable to get the link, also note the speed limit was ammended

1 Like

no support

1 Like

So two basic amendments to existing legislation?

1 Like

support for the cool councilman

2 Likes

spurrot (Support)

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

support <3

1 Like

support !

2 Likes

*ignored*