Re-Elect LtComms for Stapleton County Council

Re-LtComms for Stapleton County Council

Hello, fellow citizens of Stapleton County, my name is LtComms. I have served this county as a Stapleton County Councilor this previous term and will be re-running.

Legislative Experience

• Stapleton County Councilor X1
  • Redwood City Councilman X1
  • Arborfield City Councilman X1
  • County Affairs Committee X1

PREVIOUS WORK

During my time as a Stapleton County Councilor and my time in municipalities, I worked on several bills, some of which are still active in municipalities. While in the Stapleton County Council we were unable to pass as many bills as we would have liked as we had to work some stuff out with some of our municipalities along with SCFD, all issues were resolved.

(tl;dr I made laws that are still active today in municipalities, the county had to deal with some issues which were resolved)

PLANS

If re-elected for the Stapleton County Council I plan on working closely with my fellow council members along with the county executive to keeping a close relationship between the state and county as a County Affairs Committee member. I also plan on making bills to ensure that criminals are unable to possess items that are only used for criminal activity such as ATM cards, crowbars, etc to help lower the crime rate. Along with this, I plan on finishing up the legislation I had begun working on.

(tl;dr I plan on continuing to keep a close relationship between the county and the state, I plan on making it so criminals cant have ATM cards and stuff like that and finish up my legislation I was working on)

CONTACT INFORMATION

Questions, comments, etc can be sent to either my DMS LtComms#8419 or in the comments, I will respond as fast as possible!

2 Likes

you neglect to mention any particular bills you authored. i do recall looking at many bills you made in arborfield and wincing at the poor writing and loopholes.

crowbars are a reasonable item many people own irl and can use in firestone for self-defence. so your platform is to criminalise everyday citizens, to invade their privacy, and make it harder for people to defend themselves?

1 Like

Crowbars are seemed to be used in more criminal ways than other items such as knives which players can also obtain.

I was apart of the Arborfield City Council nearly a year ago and have learned a lot since then.

An example of a bill I wrote is Link (and yes I know it may not be the best writing as it was written almost a year ago)

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

That was one of the worst bills I have read. Any examples of rational or y’know… good bills?

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Are you suggesting citizens should buy knives off the black market rather than purchase crowbars at their local continence store when they seek to protect themselves? Is this game now based in the UK??

1 Like

I am not saying civilians should buy items off the black market, I am saying there are other ways of protecting them self such as Firestone’s punching system

1 Like

Here are two examples from Redwood, a bill to raise the speed limit in Redwood Parking lots, and a bill to change the Redwood oath. I am currently on mobile and unable to get the link, also note the speed limit was ammended

1 Like

no support

1 Like

So two basic amendments to existing legislation?

1 Like

support for the cool councilman

2 Likes

spurrot (Support)

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

support <3

1 Like

support !

2 Likes

*ignored*