Re-Elect LtComms for Redwood City Council

LtComms for Redwood City Council

Hello, citizens of Firestone, my name is LtComms, I have already served this city before and want to continue.

Legislative & Department Experience

• Stapleton County Council (Current)
  • Redwood City Council
  • Arborfield City Council
  • DOT Public Employee

PREVIOUS LEGISLATION

During my time in my municipal positions I have written many pieces of legislation, most of which have been passed and are still in effect such as a bill to raise the speed limit in Redwood Parking lots link , a bill to change the Redwood oath link , A bill to prevent harassment of a private business in Arborfield (before State) link , and last but not least a bill to prevent driving in the SCMC ambulance bay for Arborfield link .

PLANS

If elected I will be coming back into office for Redwood, this means I can continue where I left off.
This includes,

Continue support for Redwood Businesses.
Continue proposing legislation that the city needs to be safe.
Continue being an active participating part of the council.

Thank you for reading.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Questions, comments, etc can be sent to either my DMS LtComms#8419 or in the comments, I will respond as fast as possible!

4 Likes

During your term, you were suspended, and the CA recommended your expulsion. Why?

full disclosure i know exactly what the answer is because i was there

4 Likes

I do not support this as The Bill to Raise Parking Lot Speed Limits has injured a lot of people because people can not stop their cars in time to save the person. I also do not support you as you got suspended so that is not a good thing. You even left it out of your speech! If you explained yourself and told me what you learned from this suspension I might have changed my mind.

2 Likes

I can ensure you the entire council discussed the raising of the speed limit and took this into consideration, the decision to raise the speed limit was not taken lightly. Secondly, the suspension was due to “Failure to execute duties” - this claim was not proven true.

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

What was your attendance last term?

3 Likes

I attended every session after being elected in the special elections (this can be found on the council trello)

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

LtComms is the best Sergeant that FPE has ever seen, I know he’ll do great in council.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like